Into.....Battle?

My hair was flowing in the wind as we raced off into oblivion. Ross had explained to me what was going on, in a really quiet voice, so I still had no idea what was happening. The smell of gunpowder and rain attacked my nostrils. A Gatling gun was mounted on the back of our jeep, and Barney was loading it. Jin shoved a small pistol into my hand and nodded. I stared at the gun in my hand and felt anxious. Would I have to shoot anybody? Or worse, kill? I was about to ask Adam when we stopped suddenly. I fell out of my seat and onto the floor. Everyone got out of the jeep and Adam helped me up. He jumped out, followed by me. He aimed his gun into the horizon, as if he was waiting for something. He put down his gun slowly and glanced at me. Barney and Ross grabbed my arms and lifted me into the jeep. They locked the doors behind me and ran off to meet Adam. The sky was covered in grey clouds and I soon felt small droplets on my head. I peered over the top of the hood to see a cloud of dust forming at the edge of the horizon. As it came closer, I saw black vans racing at top speed towards Adam and the gang. They stopped about 200 feet away from where Adam stood. The doors flipped open and out stepped men with guns. One stepped out that was Asian, and a group of men formed behind him. Adam raised his gun to his enemy and stepped forward. 

"Well well well. If it isn't my old friend Adam." The Asian said, not even worried.

"We're not friends. What do you want Evan?" Adam held his gun up higher, aiming at Evans face. The men surrounding Evan held up their guns and aimed at Adam, which caused the gang to hold up theirs.

"You know what we want. We want her." Evan smirked. Adam's face turned from angry to worried. He turned the safety off his gun and aimed.

"The ability she contains is what we require," Another man with thick eyebrows stepped forward with a shotgun. He had a crazy look on his face. Adam lowered his gun slightly, but kept his guard up. As I was leaning forward, something grabbed me, holding my arms down, making me drop my gun. I shook and struggled to get free. I looked behind me to see a man, almost a boy, holding me down with all his strength. I screamed for help. Adam turned towards me and shouted. The gang started running to help, but the men stopped them. I bit my attacker, and he let go for a second, but soon held back on. Adam scrambled to get to me, but was unable to. When I last saw him, he was wrestling with Evan. The man who grabbed me dragged me down out of the jeep, towards a van. He had men behind him, binding my mouth and hands and putting me in the back of the black van. I raced to reach the exit but the door slammed shut, with some men and me inside. The man who grabbed me sat in the driver's seat and started up the engine. I couldn't see much, but I could still hear Adam and the gang struggling to reach me. Their voices slowly went quiet, meaning I had gone far away. The men in the back with me blocked the exit and the driver. I soon couldn't even hear Jin's shouting. I decided to roll with what was going on, then bolt when they open the door. But for now, I guess I had to "enjoy" the ride.