The Lord's Hotter Twin Brother

The scream echoes through the tower. The girls in my dorm all shoot upward. I've been awake for an hour or two when it happens, playing Solitaire on my bunk like a loser. Kylie and Ella look at me in bewilderment.

"What happened?" Alicia asks.

Ange shrugs. "Maybe we should go look."

The three of us go down first. Ella and Kylie still look shaken, so they don't come down immediately.

The common room is empty, but the fire lights the room for a dramatic setting. Harry, Ron, Neville, Seamus, and Dean reach the common room at the same time.

Ella and Alicia are still in their clothes from the party. I'm in a pair of short shorts and a tight tee. Oops.

"Who shouted?" Angelina asks them, rubbing her temples.

"What are you doing?" Alicia asks.

The boys pay no attention to us. All of them look like they've seen a ghost. Dean turns to Ron with concern. "Are you sure you weren't dreaming, Ron?"

Ron shakes his head feverishly. "I'm telling you, I saw him!"

"What's all the noise?" Oliver asks, coming down shirtless. I take a deep breath. I just broke up with him, I just broke up with him. I broke up with that body. He comes towards me. "Are you okay?"

I nod awkwardly. "Um, yeah, I'm fine." I say as coolly as I can manage while his chest is uncovered.

"Professor McGonagall told us to go to bed." Alicia says, remembering her prefect duties.

Some more students come down. Most are older students but some are first and second years. The twins, Lee, Micah, and Jonathan come down too. Behind them are Ella and Kylie.

"Excellent, are we carrying on?" Fred says.

Lee goes to Angelina, who rolls her eyes and wraps a arm around his waist. Micah nods at Alicia for confirmation, and she nods back.

Percy enters the common room now, quickly stifling a yawn and putting on his Head Boy badge. "Everyone back upstairs." He says, in his usual 'take the air out of the room' voice.

"Perce-Sirius Black!" Ron says, quivering softly. "In our dormitory! With a knife! Woke me up!"

Something stops there for a moment, as if time decided to give me another moment like this. Well, time is an asshole.

Sirius Black, the thorn in my spine, has come back to dig a little deeper. Does he know that he's ruining things for me? Does he even care?

Angelina glances over at me with worry. I shrug lightly, as if not caring. She rolls her eyes, because she knows I do.

Percy's already pale coloring goes even whiter. He looks at Ron, looks at me, looks at his badge. "Nonsense!" He chirps. "You had too much to eat, Ron.... had a nightmare...."

Ron shakes his head, grabbing his brother's sleeve tightly. "I'm telling you-"

The portrait door opens suddenly, and for a moment, I think that it's Sirius Black. In reality, it is Professor McGonagall. She slams the door and gives us a stern look. Tonks is trailing behind her. My Metamorphagus BFF hurries to me.