Chapter 21: The Plan - Part I

"Babe I'll meet you outside in a minute, Nell seemed really urgent to talk to me," I gesture to the door as I roll my eyes amusedly.

He laughs and says: "yeah that's cool, I just need some help to wash the car, take your time though."

I open the door that is now unlocked, signalling Danielle's return home. I walk into the living area and place the sand-covered bag on the floor, emptying its contents.

"Okay, god do I have a lot to tell you." I look up and see Nell storming out from her bedroom, frustration clear in her expression. She continues before I can say anything. "So we went to the music thing and a couple of other people came with us and it was all good and stuff, it was actually pretty fun. Then a couple hours in, I went to get everyone drinks and I come back and this bitch is all over Louis, laughing at everything he's saying." She mocks the girls laugh and I have to hold back my amusement, she never usually gets this angry. "Then they get up and start dancing in the crowd as if they were in a fucking strip club. She was getting all up in there!" She exaggerates, slamming her hands down on the table. "Then...." She laughs wickedly, "then, she has the audacity to ask me if I'm having a good time, as she's fucking grinding on Louis! And he was just going along with it!" She explodes, staring at me as if to clarify the insanity of this girl and Louis' actions.

"She sounds like a whore." I state. "A proper whore for dancing with your Louis."

"I know!" She bellows in agreement before defending herself. "I mean, not my Louis, but like seriously?" She sighs in frustration.

"So, because of this mystery girl, you've realised how much you like Louis and you want to make him jealous?" I clarify, smiling slightly at her jealousy. She gives me a minute long look of desperation.

"Yes," she states confidently.

"So, the conversation we had last night, where yo-"

"Yes, I know what I said," she interrupts. "And yes I'm changing my mind." She sighs in defeat. I give her a surprised look, a smile of victory forming on my lips.

"Hey! I'm proud of you." I exclaim, tapping her on the arm in a congratulatory matter with the back of my hand.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." She dismisses, making my smile widen.

"So what's the plan exactly?" I ask, leaning my chin on my hand as I look at her, amused.

"I don't know exactly what the plan is, I was hoping you had some ideas." She smiles sarcastically at me, asking for help. I raise an eyebrows at her, laughing lightly at her need for my help. She must be desperate for this boy, which is actually pretty cute.

"Right okay," I nod, thinking of different possibilities in my head. "Well we could go out clubbing as a group or something, that's where you make your first move."

"Ah-ha yes. And then I can do exactly what he did to me, or more what that sluzza did to him." She beams. "Then I can get close to him throughout the night, and if that doesn't bug Louis, then he either isn't interested in me, or it means we move on to the second part of the plan." She says, holding two fingers in the air.

"And you have an idea of this second part?"

"Yes, that's where I get myself a boy toy." I study her face to confirm her seriousness of the plan as she smiles at me in return.