Chapter 16: Out of Hand

*2 weeks later*

I grab another bunch of Smirnoff's from the esky and hand one to Danielle Louis, and Blake. "Shit that's cold," I shake my hand of the icy cold water.

"Considering we only just topped it up with ice." Jason muses, a half smirk on his face as I glare at him. He pats his knee for me to sit and I flick my hands as cold water splashes onto his face, before sitting down on his lap.

He goes to wipe his face on my shirt before I quickly jerk away, when his arms wrap around me to stop me from standing up. "Don't wipe your face on my shirt." I tell him with a pout.

"It's only water." He smiles cheekily and rests his head on my shoulder to get the droplets off and I sigh. He lifts his head up and kisses me on the lips. I lean into the kiss, as his hands rest on my legs, one rubbing along the side of my thigh, up the edge of my skirt.

"Save it for the bedroom guys." Chloe calls out, and I give her the rude finger with my back turned.

"I think we should just head there now." He seductively whispers against my lips. I smile as I kiss him again, biting his lip.

"Nope. You're going to have to wait," I tease as he makes a sexy groaning noise in response.

"You guys make me feel sick, why can't I find a guy like that?" Chloe whines, taking another sip of her XXXX Gold, she's the only one who drinks it here.

"What you mean to say is you're jealous?" I laugh as she shoots daggers at me with her eyes, a quiet laughter falling among the six of us. "Chloe there are literally guys swooning after you everywhere you go, you're a tall, skinny, blonde with tits after all." I comment.

"But either they're all idiots or complete sleazes. I'm sick of it." She drinks again and I find myself laughing. She is drop dead gorgeous, any guy would go for her, I think she's just extremely picky. 

"Let's start a project then, finding a new guy for Chloe." Danielle announces.

"Ooh ooh! I like this idea. We be hitting the club every Friday night girlies." She bursts.

As we start getting into another conversation, I suddenly remember that Professor Armstrong told us to hand in our papers on Friday night because he'll be working late before going on a three day holiday. And I haven't handed in mine yet.

"What's the time?" I ask Jason urgently.

He looks at his phone on the table and says: "quarter past ten, why's that?"

"Shit. Shit. Shit. I have to hand in my paper before 10:30. Chloe have you handed in your paper yet?" I ask, grabbing her attention.

"Yeah on the way over here."

"Shit. I've gotta get there in 15 minutes." I jump up and run inside without saying goodbye, grabbing my keys from the hook and running out the front door. I've only had one drink so I should be fine. I start the car and back out the driveway as quick as possible, looking behind to make sure I didn't just pull out in front of a car.

I pull up in the campus car park at 10:27, mentally thanking myself for remembering the essay before it was too late. I get out of the car and walk down the path that is hardly lit by the poor lighting of the street lights. I see the main office building lights on and rush towards it as if 10 seconds is to make a difference.