World is Mine(Leo Valdez)

This is going to be very weird one shot XD. I always imagined what Leo would be like if he was secretly an otaku and was in love with Vocaloid. Oh well here we go! Doesn't that hammer look amazing , I want that....Oh yeah and Leo looks cool I geass. (Anybody know the reference?)

------------------------------

You're POV

As you were walking down the woods you hear a high pitched voice coming from you're left. Wondering what that noise was you carefully walked over to where the source was. Realizing the path was leading to Leo's secret bunker, you're suspicions got even more correct.

The sound got to such a high pitch you wondered who can even make that noise.(HA Leo probably is singing his butt off XD) You did the code Leo had told you to do and entered. (Da suspense is real)

The you saw either the most weirdest or scariest thing in you're life.

Leo was on the table doing dance moves while singing the song you once recommended called World is Mine by Hatsune Miku (Her last name is first and her first name is last. That's how they do it in Japan.)

[Play the music now!]

"Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama!" (The number one princess in the world)

"Sou iu atsukai kokoroete yo ne!" (You should know by now how to please me)

"YO NE!!!" (Okay?) ✿*∗˵╰༼✪ᗜ✪༽╯˵∗*✿ Leo screamed and started doing the same dance moves Miku was doing on the computer screen.

You watched with awe and amusement as Leo stared twirling around and walking on the tables. But you snickered when he said ohime-sama instead of waka/Ouji-sama(it means prince. Ouji is the newer term while waka is the much more traditional) You got your phone out ready to record the entire thing for blackmail.(I know demigods can't use phones but let's say Leo made a phone that doesn't attrached any monsters.)

--------------------------You can just skip this part though. Unless you want to sing along. The Romaji lyrics are different from the ones in the video by the way. And the video is longer too. This is kinda the way I imagined Leo singing and how his voice would be like except stronger and maybe a it lower. And Mikuo looks awesome...#1 princess/prince in the world eh Mikuo? *Laughs uncontrollably*

You're mouth was wide open in awe after hearing Leo sing. But at the same time.

Leo saw you.