Piper x Fem!Tsundere!Reader

I don't know Piper really well so I'm sorry if she acts a bit unsual.

Requested by Otaku_Insanity-

..............................................

You stared at her blankly, Jaw dropped as the girl in front of you asked something you have never been able to experience in your entire life.

A Sleepover....

"So...Will you come or not?" Piper put a hand on her hip.

"Tch. Why would I go to a crappy sleepover?" You scoffed. Looking the opposite direction of the girl you had a crush on.

"Aww...come on (Y/N)! It will be so fun! Every girl will be there! Well friends at least. And then we can have a pillow fight then talk about who we like..."

You're face blushed as you instantly heard those words. But I like you Piper...

"Hello....?"

You then snap out of your small thought bubble.

"So will you come?! Please please please please please please...." Piper pleaded. Making your face go red.

You glare at her before looking away. "Tch. I'm not doing this for you! I'm only doing this because.....it's America and I get to make my own decisions.." You replied.

Piper eyes sparkled before hugging you. "YAy!" She said before looking at you with embaressment. "S-sorry. I just never had a real sleep over before"

You're face was a tomato red "S-shut up will ya? Now get out! I don't want to see your face until I get to the sleep over!" You yell at her, pushing her out of your cabin.

One of your siblings poked their head at you. "Someone has a giiirrrlllfrrriiieeennndd" He/she teased.

You chucked your shoe, pillow, and book at her/him. glaring at them in anger and frustration.  "Will ya shut up already!" You glare at them in embaressment.

"Yeesh, you know you ge--..OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! I'LL STOP!" They stopped after you kept chucking pillows at them.

You grin at them before stopping.

They rised a bit. "I ship ittt .GAH!!" You then realised all your anger at them. Throwing whatever you could find, and making your very sibling the target.

-5 hours later with Len and Rin singing it.-

You stared at the door with a dumbfound face. The door says. "Do NOT enter if you are one of the following.

1. Are a boy. (MEANING YOU REPAIR BOY!)

2. Were not invited.

3. You're Drew, then you can get the f*** out.

You stared sweatdropping a bit at the sign.

Piper then opens the door. "Drew get the Fu-- oh hey (Y/N)! Come in! Come in!" Piper then pushes you in while also locking the door.

Annabeth smiled at you, Hazel grinned at you, Reyna nodded her head at you, Rachel gave you a thumbs up before continuing to draw on her arm. And for some reason Thalia was here too. Looking the least bit interested.

"H-hi?" You say awkwardly shifting your feet a bit.

Hazel then gestured you to sit next to her. You nodded your head before sitting on the bed. Eyes skittered through out the room.

This was your first sleepover and you were already feeling like you wanted to run out.

Piper then came back into the room. Smiling like an idiot, she sits herself between you and Thalia. "Okay! So first! I know this is cliche but....Truth or Dare!"