All My A/ns

Can I just say how awesome it is to have my story be on the 1st page of Google when you type in Yandere! Nico X reader.

Thank you so much for reading my story.

And I decided that I will put ALL my A/N's here. So I don't need to waste more chapters for my pointless babbling.

Once again thank you and have a awesome year my Slothies!

January 18, 2016

~1PercyJacksonFanfic

------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

I am in need of an editor. I am horrible at grammer and I can't believe I lasted this long... Here are the rules!

1. You may NOT change anything Drastic. I would like to keep everything the same. Only like spellings or grammer checks.

2. You pm me on what story you want to edit, I'll copy and paste it then send it to you. Then after you finish editing send the newly corrected story and yeah. I'll just change it then. I don't really want to give you my password and such.

3. Do not delete a whole entire sentence. That is what I've been sometimes noticing when I read other fanfictions and they also have editors.

4. I want to make sure your actually good at editing. I don't want someone randomly saying. 'Oh yeah! I totally know how to use proper grammer!' then COMPLETELY messing it up. Be honest with me.

5. I will have to make a small interview with you if you do want to be an editor. Just to make sure.

6. Please don't post my newest chapters on your board or make your own book and steal it. If I choose you, then I put a lot of faith and trust in you. Please don't break it!

7. Have fun! I also will give you the newest chapters I make and you'll be the first one(s) to read them! But you have to edit too. But you can also put advice/comments!

I also might want to have 2 editors. So you guys can work together to get the job done.

If you guys don't think I need an editor then I will cancel this A/N. I'll just post on here that I'm canceling the editor thing.

But anyway thanks for reading!

Sayonara Slothies!

June 25, 2016

~1PercyJacksonFanfic.