31.

I twirled around the little umbrella in my Sprite. I was sitting at little restaurant waiting for Dylan. He had to go meet the new guard. I looked to Quinn to see he was staring but quickly looked away.
"Come here." I patted the seat next to me. He hesitated but gradually made his way over and sat down.
"Do you think I hate you?" He looked at me nervous.
"A little?" He said truthfully.
"I do not hate you I just what's the word come on strong. Do you have a girl back home?" I asked taking a light sip.
"Yes Brinley. Why?" We make eye contact for a moment before he looks away nervously.
"I used to have a friend with that name. Her last name was Faith." He snapped his eyes to me.
"That her last name. She live in a small town Utah." I furrow my eyebrows. He pulled out his phone and went to his pictures. And his girlfriend is non other than her. One of my middle school friends.
"Wow I can't believe your dating her one of my old friends." He pocketed his phone then showed me his left hand.
"Married actually." I slapped his arm in shock.
"Then what are you doing here?" He shrugs slightly.
"I like the thrill plus after you I'm going home I have a job in the state that would like me. Plus she is pregnant." He declares proudly.
"Cute. I don't know if I'm going home. Dylan and I might stay here." I finished my drink and turned around in my seat and faced the beach. The sun beating down on the hot sand causing people to    Either walk in wet sand or wear their shoes everywhere.
We talked some more about life till Dylan came up behind me.
"I have tickets to a comic con if you want to go." He smiled. I kissed him lightly.
"They'll be there won't they?" He nodded.
"Yes they will. Better get you into your costume Thalia." He smirked and wiggled his brow.
"Yes kind sir and who will you be going as? And the other men?" I pulled him closer by his shirt.
"Well I was thinking sense it a comic con they could go as ninja Turtles and I go as you charming night. From the first flash back." I smiled and kissed him again.
"Sounds wonderful." I got off my seat and laced my hand with his. We walked to the hotel. I knew that the men were following discreetly.

I pulled on the costume I never thought I'd wear again because it was from my first episode and I thought it went to that museum. Luckily I was the same size.
"Will you lace up this stupid core set?" I asked Dylan who was already ready.
"Sure." He pulled it tight but loose enough for me to breath. I think the only thing that grew was a breast they popped a little more. I turned around and grabbed the dress.
"Mm I don't know if we'll make it to the convention." He said eyeing my cleavage.
"Whys that? I told you I'm waiting till marriage so unless you got a ring save it." I smirked playfully at him.
He outed a little but let in the stylist as soon as my costume was on. She did my hair in the loose braided up do and put some light glitter in it. She then did my makeup. When she was done I thanked her and sent her on her way with 100 dollars.
Dylan put on his helmet and I laced my arm through his and walked out of the house to the car that was waiting.

We drove to a busy center and parked in the back and went through a door with our all access passes. We walked around just admiring everything when some one said that the Once area was now open over the comm. Dylan led me to the huge room that had a stage and a long table with mics and name tags. We sat down at the far left hand back. When the lights in the seating went down the cast came out and sat at there designated seats fooling around with the name tags. I smiled seeing Lana and Jen sitting next to each other. They got married a month ago. I scanned them looking at each one of them. I smiled remembering all the good times we had together. They started talking abut the next season when they turned it over to Lana.
"Ok so back stage we where taking talking about the character Thalia and the actress Emilee. And we decided to have all those that are dressed like her come to the stage." She stated with a smile. About 25 or so girls got up and went to the stage their costumes where really good so was there hair but not quiet there. I staid out just wanting to watch. That's when the girls in front of me turned around.
"You should go up there. You look the most like her!" "Go on I know I would!" They caused so much commotion that everyone up front was trying to get me to go up front. That's when Jen and everybody started to talk trying to get me up there.
"Come on lads don't be shy!" "Come on you look wonderful!" That's when Lana chinned in.
"If not your grounded." Everyone went through oohs and laughs. I turned beat red. Dylan came to my rescue.
"If she goes up her knight has to escort her!" He yelled heartedly. No doubt he had this all planed but I knew he didn't talk to them about it. Everyone cheered.  I rolled my eyes. The reason he's the knight is because a knight fell for Thalia. He's such a wonderful guy. I stood up and took his hand and was escorted to the front. Everyone watching. When I got to the front he helped me up the small steps and kissed my hand when we got to the top.
"My what fans she has. Wait let me get my phone I'm going to take a picture of you guys a post it for her." Lana got up and came around the table and told us to get in a group. I was on the left side I pulled Dylan in close like I was going to kiss him but only did it for the picture. When she was done she hugged everyone. When she got to me she looked me up and down and hugged me.
"Your costume is my favorite. It looks exactly like it." She whispered and hugged Dylan. I smiled and went to get off the stage.
"Wait knight and Thalia stay on stage for a moment." Eddy said. I froze thinking they discovered it was actually me.
"Can we get a round of applause for this couple who went to extreme measurements to get their costumes right?" Adam asked. The room erupted into claps and whistles and whoops and hawlers. I blushed.
"How did you get your costumes to look like the real things?" Bex asked.
Dylan spoke for me.
"Creativity." He stated with a smile.
"I want to know if she can do Thalia's signature smirk!" Colin laughed. I glanced to Dylan but closed my eyes to a deep breath and got unit character.
I smirked and crossed my arms.
"In love with a knight? I don't think so." Everybody went wild. I glanced over my shoulder to see the cast. Their jaws where on the table. I smiled and took another deep breath.
"Wow!" "She was on point." "Have you taken lessons?" Were some of what they said. I waved and got down going out the back. I couldn't stay in there any longer. When I got out of the room I spotted the turtles and motioned my hands. I walked hastily to the back of the building with Dylan following with his hand on the small of my back.
"I can't believe I just did that." That's when the comm came on.
"Girl that is dressed as Thalia and her knight please report to the Once Upon A Times gates." I ignored them and kept walking. A guard stepped out I front of us.
"I believe you two are wanted some where.
Are you lost?" He asked. I shook my head and tried to walk past him.
"It's the other hall not this one." He gestured with his hand. Dylan leaned down and whispered in my ear that he's a fake cop he's not really supposed to be here. I'm guessing that the little camera on his armor took a picture and the person in his ear piece was talking to him.
"Your not a real cop I know where I'm going." He grunted and put his arm I front of me.
"I know I'm not I'm dressed as on from one of my favorite comics. I was just directing you in the right direction." Dylan moved his arm and we walked past him. I picked up the front of my dress and proceeded for ward. I was about half way there when the real cops stepped I front of us. I groaned.
"We are to escort you to the area." The large one said. I new the men where I hung to just punch him but they held back.
I sighed and nodded. They opened a door to a hallway only people with authority or those from shows where allowed to use. I told them to let the turtles or I wouldn't go. It took some convincing but they where right behind me.
They opened a door to a room with the casts names on it. I walked in the turtles staying out side. We sat there for about 20 minutes. Dylan took of his helmet and we made out for the most part but when we heard commotion out side he pulled away fixing my make up that had been smuggled and put his helmet back on. I looked to the floor when they all walked in sitting in their chairs.
"So it took some convincing to get you two here." Adam said taking a drink of his water. I just sat there.
"We were wondering if you'd like to addition for a part as Thalia sense in the show she left. We would love to bring her back." Eddy added. I scoffed lightly.
"Look up will you?" Jen asked. I took a moment but looked up looking at the ceiling. I knew if I looked at them head in someone would recognize me.
"Smart one at us." Ginny caught herself. I looked to her and raised an eyebrow. I saw it in her eyes that she knew. He eyes darted to Lana and back to me indicating she wanted Lana to know. I used my eyes to say no.
"Seems like Ginny has caught your attention." Lana said curiously. I closed my eyes and turned my head to them and opened my eyes.
I looked her straight in the eyes. My breath got stuck in my throat as I saw pain and surprise and mixed emotions in her dark mocha eyes.
"Seems as someone else might have to." I whispered showing no emotion. Being and experienced actress I knew how to shut off my emotions even the look of it in my eyes.
"Ok this is weird did I miss something?" Robert asked swaying his finger between us.
"No." She said and stood up. Everybody watched her. She walked to me and crouched down to my level on the couch. "Hi." Was all she said before grasping my hands.
"Hi." I sighed.
"Guys I think we found our Thalia." She said with a smile. Everyone was still confused but made sounds of appreciation. I smiled as she leaned forward and hugged me.
"Thanks." She whispered in my ear. I hummed my your welcome.
___________________________

I woke up with a start and checked the time. 3:12. Great it was all a dream. I looked to my left to see Dylan laying there looking at me.
"Hey bad dream?" He asked. I shook my head a nuzzled closer towards him.

Hahaha!!! Evil grinning all around!!
Comment
&
Vote!!