10.

I sat there on the table stairing at the man in front of me.
"Let me guess you told her I was here while I was turned around." He smiled a little. Damn I should've told the receptionist not to let anyone I was here.
"Well dearie it seems you can't run from that woman and live to tell the tale." I hate it when he's right. His accent throws me off. I rolled my eyes.
"Oh look she's here!" He got up and opened the door for her then left closing it behind him.
"What the hell do you think you were doing?" She asked stepping closer. I rolled my eyes and stood up. We are about the same hight but she was wearing heels.
"What does it matter to you?" I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest leaning back slightly.
"Everything! You scared the hell out of me! You can't just go running off like that! What if something else happened to you?! I wouldn't be there!" Almost yelled but wasn't quite there.
"Thanks for reminding me that I'm just a helpless little girl. It was a god damn car! It's not like I saw it coming from behind me! I don't have eyes in the back of my god damn head!" I yelled. She looked taken back. I knew I had to calm down because I could feel my boxer instinct taking over and there was only two ways this would end. 1. I'd hit her and regret it or 2. I calmed down and walked out instead. I chose the second. I walked out of the room and went straight to my jeep.
"Emilee were are you going! We aren't down taking!" She came running up behind me. She pulled my shoulder so I was looking at her.
"What!" I screamed. The vein in her forehead was bulging from being so mad.
"I want to talk." She said trying to calm down her nerves. I took a deep breath.
"No there's nothing to talk about. I'm going to grab my stuff and I'm moving back into my trailer. I knew I shouldn't have gotten attached. This is exactly what happens every time." I turned around and unlocked my door. I opened it and stepped up inside.
"Bye Lana." I drove off leaving her standing there in the parking lot. I can't believe I got attached again! I knew I should have left this professional. I should have left that night. Maybe I wouldn't be the center of the media the way I am. I drove to her house and parked not bothering to turn it off. I went inside and up the stairs. I opened the dresser droors I stuffed my cloths into the biggest bag I had. I'll be back to get the rest of my stuff later but right now I just can't stand being here.

Lanas POV
I pulled up at my house to see Emilee coming out of the house with a big bag of her stuff. I jumped out of the car and ran over to her. She dumped the bag in her back seat.
"Emilee please don't leave! We can talk about this!" I pleaded but she just got in. She rolled the window down not looking at me.
"I'm protecting myself. I wish that I had just left that night." With that she turned around and backed out. I watched as she drove down the street turning towards the set. God damn Lana! Why can't you keep anyone! I stomped my foot angrily and stormed into my house. I slammed the front door and pulled out my phone and texted everyone to stop looking because I found her and not to come over.
Ginny called me right when I was about to turn my phone off.
"What!?" "Whoa Lana it's ok it's just me!" "I know I'm just agh!"I screamed. "Thanks for popping my ear drum and do you want me to talk to her I saw her go in her trailer with her bag." I shook my head. "No I think it's best to give her her space." "Alright Lana well I'll see you tomorrow at the set!" "Bye." I hung up and tossed it in the couch I went to my fridge and pulled out orange juice. I poured my self some and stood there facing the sink and took a drink. I felt a kiss on the back off my neck that was followed by two arms that I knew to well rapping around me.
"She's tuff. She'll come around." She assured me. I took another sip and hummed my disagreement.
"I yelled at her. Jen I sounded as if I accused her of something she had no control over! Why did I do that Jen?" I turned around and hugged her setting the cup on the counter.
"It'll be ok. Go talk to her tomorrow." She suggested. I sighed and let myself fall deeper into her embrace.

Comment
&
Vote!!!!