Pewds walked down the hall and thoughts ran through his head like crazy, "This is fucking stupid he can't do this to him" Pewds said grabbing his hair and stopping and leaning against the wall. "I know what to do" Pewds said running down the hall.

Vanoss POV:

I walked and stood staring at the Glenn river, "Why is my reflection someone I don't know" I said sitting down and staring at the water. "When will my reflection show, who I am. Inside" I said softly as a tear dropped from my cheek and into the river. I hit the water with my hand, I laid down on the grass and stared at the sky.

Soon the blue sky turned dark with storm clouds, it's weird how the sky turned dark. "Rexha?" I questioned as I watched the clouds grow darker and darker by the second. I took a deep breath and released as I heard thunder rumble in the sky. Soon I saw lighting flash across the sky. "Halloween weather" I mumbled to myself. Soon it began to rain and I was soaked. Soon a dark presents fell upon me and I felt my heart and body become sore.

"Hey!" I heard a voice yell from behind me, I turned around to see the figure that took Delirious run at me with a sword. I stood up wiped the tears from my face and took my claws out, "Target identified!" My voice growled. Everything went red, the figures glowed yellow. I growled at the figure, "You're dead!" My voice growled again but even darker. I started running towards the thing on all fours. "I've dreamed of the day I can tear you to fucking pieces!" I snapped. I howled as I jumped in the air towards the thing.

Third POV:

Mini and the rest of the group was walking down the street looking for Vanoss, "Where could of he gone?" Rexha asked running to the front of the line with Mini. Wildcat looked at Rexha and rolled his eyes, "He's probably missing Delirious again and his only cope is to run away and hide his feeling from everyone else" Wildcat said pulling his phone out and calling Vanoss.

"Come on buddy pick up" Wildcat said into the phone. "Sorry but the number you are trying to reach is no longer in service" the voice operator said. "Guys it now says his phone is no longer in service!" Wildcat said running his hands through his hair. "Maybe he turned his phone off" Mini said trying to calm Wildcat down but it wasn't working. "If he turned his phone off it would of went to voicemail but it didnt!" Wildcat said pushing his way away from the group.

The sky turned into a thunderstorm, the guys looked back at Rexha as it started to pour. "It wasn't me!" Rexha said pulling her hands up in the air as she got poured on with ugly smirks. "You're dead!" Vanoss's voice echoed. It was soon followed by a howl. The guys looked at each other as they ran down the street. "He must be down by the Glenn River!" Mini said as he grew his wings out and jumped into the air flying. "Rexha come with me! Rest of you get Gi and meet us by the river" Mini said pointing towards the direction of the Dennis house.

Rexha and Mini took off towards the river, "How are we going to do anything to help Vanoss? Or who ever is fighting him?" Rexha questioned as they flew down the street fast. Mini sighed "We just got to make sure we don't get hurt!" Mini said flapping his wings harder to get to the river fast, Rexha followed quickly.

Mini and Rexha got to the river and saw Vanoss fighting a figure, "It's a.. What the hell do you call those?" Mini said looking at Rexha. "Don't ask questions let's help him!" Rexha said folding her wings causing her to drop 20 feet. She landed smashing her fist into the ground causing it to rumble and shake the ground making Vanoss and the figure fall. Vanoss crawled and got on top of the figure and started punching it in the face.

Mini slowly floated to the ground as Gi and the rest of the guys ran into the park and stood next to them. "Who the fuck went hulk?" Wildcat asked as he tripped into the hole. Rexha slowly out her hand in the air, the guys looked at her and their mouths dropped.

"Guys help him!" Gi said pointing at Vanoss, Vanoss continued to punch the figure. "Vanoss!" Cartoonz shouted, he looked up at Cartoonz for a second. The figure took its hands and put it on Vanoss's chest making a blue light appear and push Vanoss off of him. Vanoss flew and landed inches from the river. Moo ran fast and picked up Vanoss and ran back and laid him on the ground by his feet. Wildcat changed into his Liger and growled at the figure. "Attack" Mini said with an evil smirk. Wildcat charged at the figure, Nogla howled as he changed and charged the figure also. "Glad I don't do shit" Lui said walking over to Moo and kneeled next to Vanoss who was knocked out.

Moo stared at Lui with a serious face, "Really?" He questioned as he heard a yelp. They looked fast and saw Nogla get thrown into a tree, Nogla got up and remembered the pain and torture he went through with training for Vanoss. He stared back at his leader who was knocked out, Nogla growled and ran back towards the figure. "Watch the sword!" Rexha shouted as she grew her wings and flew above the fight. Nogla grabbed the legs off the figure while Wildcat grabbed the arms. Nogla and Wildcat ran the opposite ways and pulled the figure apart by the waist.

The figure laid on the grass bloody as his intestines were everywhere, "Awesome" Rexha said as she landed next to them. "We need to get Vanoss back to the house!" Gi said as she picked up Vanoss. "Why?" Mini said grabbing Gi's shoulder and turning her around. "Because I'll explain when we get there!" Gi said putting Vanoss over her shoulder and stepped out from the park. "Moo take him to the house I don't want people see us carrying a body around town" Gi said handing the body to Moo.

They got to the house and Mini was still curious about what was going on. "Why do we need to get home? You've never answered my question!" Mini shouted as they entered the house and locked the door. Gi turned to Mini with seriousness "Cause the war has just started" Gi said staring at Mini as her eyes turned red.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Our soldier 239 has been killed" a general shouted running down the hall to Darth. "We are heading out soon! Pewds deliver the drugs to Delirious!" Darth said pointing at Pewds. He nodded and headed out of the door and down the hall.

Pewds had the needle in his hand as he approched Delirious as he was suiting up for war. "Another shot?" Delirious said as he was tightening up his black combat boots. Pewds stared at the needle and then back at Delirious, "A question first" Pewds said as he stared at Delirious. "Who are you fighting for?" He asked knowing what his answer would be. Pewds jumped for a second and closed his eyes. "For my life, and my loved ones" Delirious said as he got up and walked away. Thoughts ran through Delirious's head as he left Pewds. "I'm not going to hurt you Vanoss, I promise. I promise" Delirious mumbled to himself.

Pewds opened his eyes and injected the drugs into his own leg and pulled the needle out. "Let's keep it that way" Pewds said as he soon felt the drugs run through his blood system. His eyes soon turned from blue to neon green. "Let the this war be bloody" Pewds said as he turned and headed out to war.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Waiting to be reunited with my best friend KateMargery !! She lives 3 hours away from me!