26 °

"What's wrong?" My brother calls after I slam the front door.

I glare at him as I pass "I'm having a rough day, Owen."

"Woah since when did you take it out on other people?"

I turn around on the stairs to face him. "Owen go fuck yourself." I spat. The look on his face showed shock but I somehow felt satisfied.

I turn around to jog up the stairs after my brother retreated, not saying another word, when my mom steps in. "Kara!"

I turn around yet again after almost tripping from stopping so abruptly. "What?!"

"What the hell is wrong with you, swearing at people like that?"

"Oh so you heard me tell him to go fuck himself but you didn't hear when I said I had a bad day?" I pause to let out a sarcastic laugh. "You know what? All of you are just the same, pathetic creatures with fragile feelings that don't care about anyone else. I'm fucking sick of all of you!"

"Do not talk to me like that...ever. Do you understand me?" Her voice was quiet but it somehow managed to drip with venom.

After glaring at each other for a second, I change my course of direction, jogging back down the stair to brush past her and grab my keys.

_

This is a really bad idea. My brain tells me as I knock softly on the door, shoving my hands into the pockets of my jacket. I turn to look at the almost vacant street behind me and shudder when the cool night wind hits again.

The door pulls open, making me jump slightly. "Kara? What are you doing, are you okay?"

"Yeah I just got really fed up with my family." My look down at my feet uncomfortably.

"Oh." Was all he said as he continued leaning against the door frame.

"Harry?" A soft voice spoke "Who's at the door?" I soon saw Harry's grandmother shuffling around behind him.

"Kara honey." She gladly spoke and I move around Harry to engulf her in a hug. "It's getting late Kara I wish I could stay up but the doctor put me on a strict sleep schedule." She looks at the digital clock over my shoulder which read 8:39pm.

It really didn't seem that late for me but I guess it might be for some people. Plus I could always tell by her appearance that she wasn't exactly in the best state right now.

She says her good nights then grabs her cup of tea and makes her way to what seemed like her room.

"She's sweet." I spoke to Harry.

"Yeah, I know." He moves uncomfortable to find a spot in front of me. "Why aren't you at home?"

"Ugh...I really can't stand those people right now. They're just annoying and can't seem to leave me alone."

He laughs, trying to make the situation lighter. "Louis' annoying and he can't leave me alone but I don't run away from him, I embrace it."

"Well you guys are married so it doesn't really count." I whisper to myself.

"What?" Harry looks confused so I can tell he actually didn't hear what I said.

"Nothing." I laugh and he shakes if off.

"What are your plans for tonight?" He asks.

I laugh "To run as far away from my family as possible."

He grins at me in an indescribable way that makes me want to throw myself down a flight of stairs. "I have a better idea."

Our lips connect, in a much rougher way than before, and my hands find their way almost instantly to his hair as his dip under the hem of my shirt.

Before I know it, I'm backed against a wall with Harry's firm torso pushed up against mine. I have to break away for air, only to have the session continue yet again, with his hands now roaming under my shirt to my clothed breasts.

But something was wrong, I knew after we were done that things would just manage to be awkward again. I needed closure.

"Harry..." I almost moan out as he was now groping my chest and his mouth was peppering my neck.

"Hmm." Was all he replied and I felt him smile a little against my skin. Cheeky bastard.

"Harry." I manage to fully push him off this time, him giving me a confused look along with our panting. "What are we?"

"Kara, it doesn't matter what this is-" I cut him off. "Why do you keep avoiding the goddamn question?"

He pauses for moment. "Why do you want to know so bad?"

"So I'll know wether to waste my time or not."

_
(A/N) I'm literally the worst person ever. I'm so sorry about the late update I'm still super busy with exams and stuff so I'm sorry.

But thank you for staying with me because wow lol and don't forget to vote