4 °

(a/n) don't really know how this happened but I just passed 100 reads and I'm just really happy right now because I know my writing isn't even that good but thank you so much! xx

"The masked killers strikes again as 3 bodies turn up in a house and over 4 hundred thousand dollars were stolen from their vault alone. We're doing all we can to catch them but for now, be safe." The news channel says.

That's so disgusting. How can anyone kill like that without feeling any remorse?

"Police managed to get a bullet at one of the suspects. They're around 5'11 and might be walking in an awkward manor or leaning to one side from the grazing of the bullet. Keep an eye out for anyone who matches the profile. Signing out, channel 65."

I'm pretty sure if anyone actually does find someone who matches the very, undescriptive, description, they'd be too freaked out to say.

No one's stupid here.

I turn off my t.v. in annoyance and flee downstairs and out the door, not bothering with breakfast or anything, I just really want to see Harry again today.

The past few days have been great. He's told me a lot about him. Like how he's been living with his grandmother in a two bedroom apartment since his parents died a few months ago.

He's had a rough past but he's still a very sweet guy. I just don't know why he doesn't have many friends. He's really nice and he's like really, really, hot. I mean his hair is drool worthy and his legs look better than mine, or any girl's legs I've ever seen. Don't even get me started on that perfect face of his.

I step out of my car only to be greeted by very cold wind, and I sit back down and close the door.

Yeah no.

After sitting for about 15 minutes I hear the bell ring. "Shit shit shit." I rush out and and into the school and get slowed down when I bump into someone.

"Watch where you're going new girl." The brunette pushes me back.

"Hailey leave her alone! Maybe if you two weren't standing in the middle of the goddamn hallway she wouldn't have bumped into you." A random girl says, referring to Hailey and some other girl that Mason introduced me to the first day.

He did say they were trouble.

Hailey and her friend stayed silent, obviously not know how to deal with confrontation, and the girl pulled me away.

"I'm Emma." She smiles.

"Kara." I introduce "The new kid."

I couldn't help but notice the massive amount of black makeup around her eyes in contrast to her blonde hair. Usually it was a turn off to anyone, but it looked great on her. And the way she stood up for me like that, I had a feeling we'd be great friends.