7 °

The wait for Red Lobster was originally set to be around 40 minutes. But since Harry forced himself to the front of the line and threatened the manager, we got zero wait plus a seat in a booth.

"You didn't have to do that you know." I place the napkin on my lap before looking through their menu at all their mouthwatering dishes.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want." Harry scoffs, mimicking my steps of searching through the menu and I sigh.

Well what did I expect?

"You still haven't told me." I say, not letting my eyes leave the menu.

"Told you what?"

"Why you're doing this."

He gives me a confused look.

I sigh, pushing my brown hair out of my face so I can see him clearly. I look at his confused expression and decide to just drop it. Maybe now wasn't a good time for this. "Nevermind."

"No, tell me." He demands, growing irritated.

"I said nevermind Harry, seriously."

Before he could do anything in response, the waiter comes up and takes our order before returning shortly with our beverages.

Harry examines my face and I immediately feel uncomfortable, shifting in my seat and fixing my posture. "Can I ask you something?"

I look at him as a sign to go on. I doubt he'd even take no for an answer anyways.

"Why aren't you scared?"

I can't say I expected him to ask me that. I didn't actually know why I wasn't scared and taking every opportunity I can to try to escape and call the police on those psychos.

I actually think my mind thinks they aren't harmful at all. That they're just a bunch of mis-understood teenagers.

But that's not the case.

"I don't know..." I try to look anywhere but his eyes but he somehow compels me to do just that.

"You don't know?" He raises an eyebrow and I almost lose my shit right then and there. God he's beautiful.

The rest of dinner sped by as we shared laughs, made fun of nearby customers, and talked about nearly everything.

After we finished, Harry gave me the keys to his car and told me he'd be right back. Apparently he was trying to convince one of the waitresses to let them throw away the check.

So he stole over 4 hundred grand the other day and he can't afford to pay for dinner?

Making my way outside I notice the once orange sky was now completely black except for the moon glowing over 16 million miles away.

I immediately get chills from being alone and in the dark in a completely new place.

I ignore it and start walking in the direction of the car. As I made my way to the back of the car in the middle of the empty parking lot, I get shoved to the ground, muffled voices sounding all around as I feel my head pounding.

I start screaming as a natural instinct, feeling as my hair was being pulled and my shoes taken off, but I get cut off with a cloth to my mouth.

My brain recovers and I quickly use all the defenses I can. I start kicking all around and scratching and punching everything that I had felt nearby, ignoring the ache I felt of my body being shoved back to the ground.

As soon as the cloth gets removed, I scream at the top of my lungs the only name I could even comprehend at the moment. "Harry!"

My mind laughs at me as the cloth returns to my mouth and I'm suddenly being gripped and strung over someone's shoulder.

I open my eyes and see 3 guys around me, all wearing black ski masks and smelling of nothing but cigarettes.

"What are we gonna do with her?" One asks when I stop struggling for once.

What if Harry doesn't come? What if he set this whole thing up as a way to get rid of me? What if...

My mind goes blank as I suddenly hear gunshots and the sound of bodies paddling against the ground.

I open my eyes to see Harry standing a few feet away in nothing but rage.

Before I could even comprehend, the person who held me threw me across the ground and started running.

Well thanks bud.

Harry roughly grabs me by the arm and practically drags me to the car where I was slowly starting to piece together everything that happened.

It soon turned into a high speed chase as the guy who was in an expensive sports car in front us was trying desperately hard to get away.

As the speed of his car increases, so do ours.

The wind stings my face as Harry rolls the windows down, poking his head out to get a better view around the corner.

"This is dangerous." I say, gripping harder onto the seat as I felt the car go above 80mph.

He takes out his gun and looks at me "Oh baby girl, you haven't seen dangerous yet."

_
(A/N) Is anyone actually still reading this? Lol.

Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to vote and share this story if you like it! All the feedback means so much.

Also, 700 reads? Asdfghjkl. I can't even comprehend this right now. Thank you sooo much!
_