17 °

"Dad!" I ran towards him like the 5 year old I was and practically pounced on him. After I almost killed him for a few seconds in my bone crushing hug, he hands me a Sephora bag with some makeup he bought me from Bali. "Aw you remembered."

"Of course I did, anything for my favorite daughter." I freeze as soon as the words leave his mouth.

He wants something. Oh god...

"What do you want dad?" I roll my eyes after rummaging through the bag making sure everything was in there.

"I'm signing you up for kickboxing."

"Dad I already know how to fight, remember?"

"Yeah but I want you to know how to really fight, you know, professionally."

"Okay when do I start?"

"Tomorrow, after school."

"Sorry can't." I clap my hands together. "I have plans." I notice his glare and I groan in defeat. "Fine. I'll see what I can do."

He messes up my hair with a smile and I slap his hand away, letting him escape to the kitchen.

I had just came back from school a few hours ago and Harry hadn't shown up. I knew he was probably busy going on a killing rampage, which I would most likely see on the news by tomorrow morning, but I really wanted to make him feel bad about my now bruised wrist.

For some reason, even through I officially hated his guts, I can't stop wishing he'd show up again. Either because I wanted to see him, or because I just wanted to punch him in the throat for being such a bipolar pain in the ass.

Things with the boys have slowed down because they were still trying to track Zayn, Nyle, and their gangs but I had this weird feeling that I'd hear from them soon.

_

h a r r y

We were gathered at Louis' place with the leader of Brooklyn's best gang, Luke.

Their group was fucking good. Manhattan's a bit easier to take over, like me and the boys did, but Brooklyn? That takes experience. There are a bunch of groups that continuously try to prove themselves there but they always fail.

Luke's group, however, made themselves known. Louis had contact with them for years and they kind of owed us a favor after we helped them get rid of a few people who had fled from their city to ours.

"So what's the plan after we find them?" Luke asks. He had made himself comfortable next to Liam on one of the small couches. His arms rested behind his head and long legs extended and crossed far out in front of him.

"Lock Zayn up and kill Niall." Liam responds, earning a laugh from Luke.

"There's no way we can kill Niall." He sits up from his previous position and looks at Louis. "What makes you think we can even find them?"

"Louis has tracking skills and Liam's good with guns and explosives. All we need is the extra muscle for their groups and your guys could be big help." I answer.

"Ahh." He rubs his head before messing with his lip ring. "I'll ask them. But I can't promise you anything."

"Thanks lad." Louis says as he gets up to escort Luke out.

"Any lead on Zayn?" Liam asks me.

"Yeah, he actually threw a party at his place last night."

"You think he's still there?" Louis asks, overhearing our conversation.

"Are you serious? I think we all know he's way smart than that." I think for a second "We don't even know where his place is."

"Just ask someone that went to his party. I mean you must know someone since you heard about it."

Shit. I really didn't want to drag Kara into anything else that involved Zayn but she was the only person who could tell me anything at this point. "Yeah I know someone. Just give me a while to ask."

"Or" Liam starts "You can get your shit together and call them up right now for the address." His demanding tone suddenly makes my blood boil. Since when did he think it was okay to fucking talk to me like that?

"Liam" I grit "We don't even have a goddamn plan. So the next time you decide to step out of line and try to act like the leader, I suggest you think it through before you end up getting your dick handed to you."

Needless to say, he was silent after that.

_
(A/N) 5sos has arrived lol.

Okay so I literally got 460 reads since yesterday and the last chapter got over 80 reads overnight holy shit I love you guys so much. 2.81k wow.

I promise a bunch of sh^t is starting in the next chapter so it's gonna be really long. I advise you all to get popcorn and just relax lol.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to VOTE❤️