Harper took the time to notice that he was still wearing his scrubs, as she tried to think of an excuse. "I was out with a boy," she whispered, "I fell asleep and he said he didn't want to wake me because I looked tired and he couldn't figure out the password on my phone to call anyone." It technically wasn't a lie, although it certainly wasn't the truth either.

"Wait? So you have a boyfriend now? Your mother and I would like to meet him, and hear his side of the story because coming home this late is not acceptable. When I get home from work I just want to relax for a few minutes, but instead your mother is asleep on the couch and when I wake her she tells me you haven't come home yet. We were worried."

"It's fine dad, I'm fine." He only shook his head and stood up, and made his way to her bedroom door.

"It's not fine. Now I suggest you contact this boy and tell him he better get his butt over here for six o'clock." The door slammed shut, offering Harper no chance to argue. She sighed and repeatedly banged her head against her pillow as she let out an aspirated sigh.

Luke closed his eyes as the sun flooded into his room through his open curtains. He groaned and flipped himself over, buried himself under the covers and let out a loud groan at the sound of his door opening. "Michael, if that's you I swear to god."

"It's actually me, and we have some news you might want to hear. So, I suggest you go shower and get ready because we're heading out." Calum softly shut the door behind him, but not before using his element to open the curtains further, causing more sunlight to enter the room. Luke cursed Calum out under his breath.

He reluctantly untangled himself from his sheets and made his way to his ensuite, where he stripped and stepped into the shower. The hot water running down his body, helped him overcome his sleepy state, his senses had heightened. Luke did the essentials, and stepped out and towelled off his body before he walked back to his room and into his closet.

"What to wear?" Luke muttered to himself, his fingers ran through the different articles of clothing. He pulled on a pair of his usual black skinny jeans over his underwear, and a black band tee to match. He rushed out of his room and down the stairs in converse clad feet.

The others were waiting in the kitchen, all wearing similar attire to him. "What's up?" Luke scanned the boys facial features, he looked for some sort of clue as to why they were going out.

"Harper was seen with Larkin, they left the university grounds together." Michael said, his tone was neutral.

"She doesn't have university till afternoon?" Luke glanced at the black clock that hung from the kitchen wall, "oh." He muttered, the clock read 3pm.

"Yes, you would know that since you've been talking to her still," Michael didn't look angry, perhaps disappointed, "and you would've known it was afternoon if you hadn't snuck out to the lake with her at night time."

"We went on a walk and I lost track of the time." Luke sighed. It was true, he had lost track of time. He was too caught up in helping Harper get over her irrational fear of swimming, well he wasn't sure if it was a fear, but he would help her become more confident in the water.

His eyes closed as he recollected last nights thoughts, in love with the way she doggy-paddled. Lukes smile was wiped off of his face when Michael spoke again, "he's going to her house tonight, so her parents can meet her boyfriend." Michaels tone was no longer neutral, instead it had a fierce edge to it. It was nearly as frightening as an angry-calm tone.