I shook my head.. "Dylan, you lost me at Thai. You know I can't cook, and what you can do shouldn't be described as cooking. It's actually creating magic with your hands." Dylan blushed slightly, and I sent a smirk at him as I headed into the bathroom for a quick shower. Once I'm finished, I stepped out into the kitchen, and I am greeted with an amazing smell.

I took a deep breath through my nose, processing all the spices and various smells coming from the noodles and chicken. "Wow, Dylan, this is amazing!" I said. I have such an appreciation for food. It's my one true love.

"Thanks, S. I didn't get to spend a lot of time on it since I came back really late from my run today."

I sent him a confused look as I sit down and take the bowl of noodles, spooning some onto my plate. "I thought you said you were headed out to hang out with Jake."

He stammered out, "Oh yeah, I meant to said I was going out for a run with Jake."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him in disbelief. "Ok." I said, unconvinced, but I decided to let the matter drop.

I forked the noodles into my mouth and moaned in appreciation. "This is amazing."

I hurriedly spooned more into my mouth in a vain effort to eat as much as I can. Dylan choked down a laugh and covered his hand with mine, sending tingles down my back.

"Slow down. You are allowed to breath, you know? It's a free country." He smirked.

I glared at him. "Shut up. I want my noodles when I want them however much I want them." I snapped.

He linked his fingers with mine, shaking his head as he placed the chicken on my plate. "Tell me what you think of this." I removed my interlocked fingers from his, and for a second, a flash of disappointment crossed his face. I pushed the thought away and focused back on the food.

The chicken tikka masala is literally one of the best things I've ever tasted. "Dylan, did you sell your soul to the devil for this cooking ability?" I asked, eating more.

He finished chewing and winked. "What was left of it, yeah. Being friends with you sucks out all the happiness in life."

I pouted like a little kid. "I'm not that negative."

He sent me a condescending look. "Your wardrobe is 50% black, 50% purple. You only smile around Jake, me, and Calli. You watched The Notebook and Titanic and your only comment was how the directors were idiots. And the last time you looked on the bright side, people didn't know Darth Vader was Luke's father."

I sighed, about to retort, until I realized he right. Well, still not going down without a fight. I want to be a lawyer, remember?

"Dylan, your wardrobe is 20% blue, 20% green, 20% yellow, and 40% red. I literally had to drag you out of the theaters because you were sobbing so hard at The Fault In Our Stars. You never frown. Like actually, never. How is that possible?" I jabbed, good-natured nonetheless.

"Wow, we don't fit stereotypes, do we?" Dylan remarked.

I shook my head. "Not really."

My phone rung and I look at Dylan. He waved me off, telling me to take it. Although Dylan and I live together and go to the same school, college, my life as a supervillain, and other friends don't give us much of an opportunity for us to just hang out.

I walked into my bedroom to take the call.

It turned out to be Calli. "Hey, Calli, what's up?"

"Siena, I just received word that Gemini are looking for you."