Chapter 23

Mature content

------

After school I met Toby at a men's shop so we could buy him something for tonight.

"Can I help you?" Some old fat man asked. "Yes, tonight is a formal business party for my father so is like to find something for my date to wear."

"You should've came earlier. I don't like being rushed in my work. Still, come on I'll find something."

Thankfully there was a black suit that fit him perfectly. Whew less for us to worry about.

"Thank you for your business. Hope to see you again in the future." He was so monotoned and rude. If this is how men treat each other shopping then I'm glad to be a female.

I looked at the time and we weren't in the shop for long so I had him come over to my house for a bit.

"Oh my goodness Toby I'm so happy I get to see my Daddy today! It's been months and I love these functions. I'm just nervous because of him meeting you. I've been putting in good words for you in the emails but still. I just hope he likes you. No I hope he loves you."

I'm babbling for minutes and Toby just comes over and starts kissing me. I can feel him smiling into the kiss. "Aurora it's going to be okay. Just relax."

He starts to kiss me again and my arms wrap around his neck. He picks me up and gently lays me down on the bed. He keeps kissing me over and over then his tongue enters my mouth. I meet his with my tongue. Then the feeling of need washes over me. Our kisses turn more passionate and needy. Toby starts to take our clothes off and soon we are naked again.

"Seems like all that kissing didn't get you wet enough," as he was rubbing my clit. His fingers go into a circular motion over my clit and then with another finger he goes inside. Pumping in and out with one finger and rubbing with another. I don't know how he's able to do it. I'm going crazy squirming and lifting myself up meeting him and trying to cum. It feels so good I just want it to be over. I can't take it anymore. Then I start to squeeze the sheets and moan. "Toobbyyy, O my Goooodddddd!" Then I feel it. The release and the cum flow out of me.

I'm soaking wet and so is the sheets. Toby is over me and he slowly sticks his dick in me. Oh wow! Yesterday it hurt but today I can feel it and it doesn't hurt, well all that much. I can handle this. He starts with just pumping his head in and out slowly. Then I bring my hips up to meet him and I start to rock my hips side to side and meet his thrusting motions. He takes his hands and grabs my hips and stands up on the bed. He starts going faster and faster. Then he takes one hand and starts rubbing my clit as he's fucking me. He steps off the bed still inside me so now he's standing on the floor and I'm on the bed. The rubbing and pounding feels so good. I arch my back up and he pulls me up. Now I'm meeting his face and he's holding me in the air. I'm jumping up and down on his dick and he is pinning me against the wall. Oh my this feels so good and I can't get enough. I'm trying to find the release and so I o faster and faster. He brings his hand back down to my clit and my jumping bangs his hand against it. He lightly pinches it and starts to rub it faster. I start to claw his back and arch away. "Toby, I'm cumming!" I screamed. He's still going, "I'm almost done too." So I let him. I'm so sensitive that it feels good and I feel another one coming on. He starts walking back to the bead and lays me down. Then he starts to fuck me harder. It hurts but it feels so good. He's banging me and I can feel his balls slap my ass. I'm about to cum again but then he pulls his dick out and comes on my chest. "I'm sorry. I forgot a condom and didn't want to risk getting you pregnant. It's not the best way but its better then inside." I start to whine. "Aurora what's wrong?" "I was about to cum again." "Oh, well would you rather me use my finger or tongue?"

He has my legs spread open and on the edge of the bed. "God we've made such a mess. Let me clean some of it up." This was what I was waiting for, him to finish making me cum. He takes this tongue and licks my clit over and over. Sometimes rough sometimes soft. He starts to nibble on it and continues to lick it. Then he sticks his tongue in my vagina and fucks it. Soon I finish cumming again.

"You know you taste so good." I blush. "Thank you. Lets go take a shower." He follows me into the bathroom and I start the water. When it got hot enough we stepped inside. "So Toby, how does a girl please a man. I mean I know she sticks his dick in her mouth but what does she do with it?" "Anything she'd want to. He'd let her know if it hurts or feels good.

We finished washing up and then I got on my knees in the shower. I grab his dick and stroke it. Then I lean in and lick the head. He starts to moan so I continue licking. Then I slowly bring him more into my mouth and take my tongue into circular motions. Then I act like my face is my vagina and just go back and forth. Sometimes hard sometimes fast. I switch it up. Then I turn my head to the side as an experiment and he lets out a gasp. I continue to suck him this way and turn my head the other way. He starts to play with my hair.

"Oh Aurora your mouth feels so amazing!" Then I start to blow with him in my mouth and suck when I go back up. I keep doing this until my jaw starts to get sore. I use my hand and start to stroke him while I'm blowing him.

"Aurora I'm close." I continue but what do I do? Should I swallow, but I don't know what it's going to taste like. Do I spit out? That's not very lady like. Or do I just let him go in the shower? Before I made up my mind I felt something hit me in the back of my throat. Oh god I don't like the feeling and the taste is weird but I suck it up and swallow it. It's already in my mouth anyways.

I start to lick his dick again after he was finished cumming and he started to moan and squirm. Then he took me off his dick. "That feels so good that I had to have you stop." He helped me stand back up and we rewashed ourselves.

When we got out of the shower I brushed my teeth and started to get ready for the party. Apparently sex, showers, and oral take up a lot of time. He started to get ready to.

"I'm so lucky. Not only have I found the love of my life but I'm the only one who's been with her and she knows what to do." I blush. You learn things from tv and magazines plus you overhear things in school. We kiss each other and start to walk downstairs after we had our evening attire on. There was a limo waiting outside. Thinking my dad was in there I got excited. When the driver saw us he opened the door.

"Your father's flight is late. So he's going to meet everyone at the event." I started to become disappointed. I've missed him so much and that was a tease. Then mother comes into the limo as well. "Hello you two." Toby and I say hi in unison. I hope she didn't hear anything. I thought she wasn't home. I start to get worried and embarrassed. Before I know it I'm fidgeting with my dress. I went with the pink one I bought a whole back with the other two dresses.

I realize how hungry I am when my stomach starts to growl loudly. I hope I can eat soon. Also I can't wait to see Matt's grandma so I can brag about Toby so she'd leave me alone. Plus it would be like a big fuck you to her.

------

I'm sorry for the wait. I've been applying like crazy to jobs and stressing out about life. I have a family day to go to tomorrow so hopefully I can update soon for you. Hope you like my story so far. It's probably going to end in the next few chapters.