Chapter 22

I went with mom to the clinic which resulted in me being late for class. I paid my way thru that though. After school I met up with Toby at his house before he had to go to work.

"So I had to go to the clinic with my mom because she got knocked up by someone. Oh and she told me my dad is coming home tomorrow. He's having this work social thing. It's formal attire and I was wondering if you'd go with me? You know be my date?"

He got all tense. "I don't have formal clothes. Besides I don't think that is my scene. I'm not going to fit in."

I'm kinda hurt that he's trying to avoid it. "I'll buy you something to wear tomorrow before its time. Please this will mean so much to me. Plus you'd meet my dad and stuff like this is apart of my life. If you really want to marry me you'd accept it. Just this once and if you don't like it I won't make you go unless its really important." I gave him my best puppy dog face. I'm such a manipulator for what I want. I kinda feel bad for doing this to him.

It was a while before he gave an answer. He sighed and just nodded. "Yeay! Thank you so much Toby this means so much to me." I kissed him all over his face.

Then something happened when I kissed his lips. It turned passionate instead of playful. I had the feeling of want, of need. I pull him closer to me and that wasn't enough.

"Toby please..." I whispered. "No I can't. You want to wait." "But we will be. So it's okay." He sat up and looked me in the eyes, "are you sure." I nodded. I'm scared but I want it so badly. He gets up and walks out of the room. I start to feel embarrassed. Rejection. I hear him go through stuff and then he's back. "I got a condom out of my moms room." I start to get really shy now. Do I have to get naked?!

He starts to kiss me all over and is by my pants button. "Are you sure?" "Yes." He kept kissing and with every piece of clothing he took off he asked if I was sure. Soon there I was in just my panties. That's when he started to take his clothes off and oh my! That thing is huge and scary! Where is that supposed to fit at?! I'm really freaking out now. It's going to hurt. I try to hide my fear. "Are you still sure, before I open the condom?" I nod. I can't talk. He puts the condom on and works his way to my panties.

He slides them off and starts to trace from thigh to thigh with his finger and then his lips. He sticks one finger in and starts going in and out and rubbing the inside. It feels so good and I can feel wetness start coming out. He takes his finger out and I let out a whimper. He then brought his face towards me and started to make a trail of kisses from my lips to neck all the way down to my belly. Then he takes his mouth and starts licking me. I grab the blankets and my body arches on its own. I let out moan after moan until I am on cloud nine. He stops and brings his dick closer to me. I start to get scared all over again. He slowly sticks it in but it hurts. I grab his shoulders and dig my face into his shoulder. "Aurora are you okay?" "It hurts a bit." More like a lot. "Do you want me to stop?" I shake my head. So he starts to pump and goes slowly. The whole time I'm wishing it would just end until he stops and rolls on his back. We just lay there cuddling.

"Aurora are you okay?" "Yeah." "It's not going to hurt after that anymore. I promise." "Okay." He kisses my forehead. And I start to fall asleep.

I feel my body being shaken. "Aurora, wake up. I have to go to work." I slowly open my eyes and there was Toby standing over me dressed in his uniform. He gets off work when the mall closes today so I find it pointless he has to go in for a few hours. I don't want him to be late so I wake up.

He drives me home and he kisses me over and over. We embrace and then I pull away. "Toby go before your late okay? I'll see you tomorrow." I kiss him again. "Okay. I love you." I just smile and wave at him as he drives off. I can't bring myself to say I love you yet. It's sad that I had sex with him and I don't love him. I regret it. I don't know why I did it. I wast horny or anything. I'm so stupid.

I run up into my room and take a shower. I get rid of the evidence of the wetness. I try to wash the feeling away. I feel dirty and horrible no matter how hard I scrub. No matter how much I wash. I just collapse on the floor of the shower and cry.

------

Sorry! This chapter is short. But she did it she gave him her virginity! :O how do you feel about this chapter? And I made the scene mild since it was her first time and not really able to do a bunch lol