Chapter 1

Blonde hair, blue eyes, and full "to die for lips". I have the curves of a toned and well blessed body. Just admit it your jealous that I'm perfect and gorgeous. Heck I'm even jealous of myself at times too. Not only do I look perfect, I have straight A's AND my parents are the richest family for miles. I lucked out in life.

Here I am just sitting in front of the mirror bragging to myself. Finishing the touches of my makeup, I go for the natural colors. Don't want the beauty to be hidden by rainbows of color. I then admire myself in the mirror. Tight skinny jeans to show off my cute ass, and a light pink sleeveless shirt to help highlight my tan I got over the summer. I grab my heels and everything else I need for the day and walk downstairs to the kitchen. Practicing my "I'm a senior," walk along the way down. A banana and a glass of orange juice welcome me. My favorite breakfast.

"Good morning, Princess."

"Good morning, Daddy."

"Your yearly present is waiting for you in the driveway. I hope you like it."

"Oh thank you, Daddy!"

I finish my breakfast and kiss him on the cheeks. Every season my mother takes me shopping for the latest trends and every school year my daddy gives me a new car.

Daddy just picks up his phone and his work day has started. Mother probably already left to do her charity or wife meeting things to make the public love us. Every rich wife does it. Daddy just runs the third generation business. Don't ask me what it is. I never paid attention. I'm just a Heir and might just end up selling it because its not my style.

A brand new off the assembly line red convertible mustang greets me. I'm in love. I stand there just gawking. I unlock it and look inside. He also had them put in the latest music system along with a GPS. Betty Boop everything, from mats to seats. You name it, it was in here. I love my Daddy. This car is perfect!

.

Oh look at the time. I get in and start it. Of course top is coming down. I drive just a bit to pick up my BFF Sasha. She has that black hair brown eye mystique look. She comes out wearing boots, jeans, and a polo shirt She isn't as risky as me at times. She's shorter then me and has a little bit more to love but she looks hot. If I wasn't in the picture everyone would be about her. She's my number two. We are the ying yang.

"Hey, Aurora nice wheels!"

"Thanks. Just got it today." We don't have anything else to say because well we talk every day. So I just crank up the stereo and away we go. Oh and I'm slightly a speed demon so we got to school just in time.

When I pulled up into my special parking spot I see the looks. Jealousy and lust. The girls wanted to be me and the guys wanted me. I'm also a tease but don't put out. I know such a bitch.

We have our heads up high as we walk towards. Her boyfriend I think his name is, Matt joins us. He has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. He's on the football team. Forget which spot. He's not my boyfriend and I hate football.

"Hey babe. Hey Aurora." He gives off his sexy tone.

"Hi Matt."

They start to get all heavy into their kissing. And he steals her away. Probably a quicky before class.

I get a bunch of topics thrown at me about everyone's summer as I went to my locker. Who would have a better summer then me? No one! Besides I don't want to stand around listening to boring stories, I just want to get to class.

After the bell rang came in Toby. He's a middle class. All the Richies ignore the middles. It's like a law basically.

"Toby, your late. Your reputation follows you into the senior halls. I will not allow it. Don't make a habit with it in my class."

"Yes, sir," he sarcastically says. The teacher is a female by the way everyone chuckles. She gives him that I will fail you look. I think I'm going to like her.

"Well it looks like all the seats are taken-"

"I'll be going home then." The class laughs again."

"Oh wait there is one near her."

Was she talking about me? Oh god I hope not. I quickly look around and every other seat is full. Yelp me. This isn't going to look good. He's just a bad boy with no money. I need to sit by a Richie! I don't even like sitting by people. It's a distraction. I will not let this teacher ruin my rep! I look around and they all have a shocked look to. I give a begging look but no one replies. Mrs. Wills is such a bitch!

"Hey."

"Uh, hi." I don't know what to say to him. I don't want to talk to him.

"I'm Toby."

"I know." Comes out harsh and kinda Bitchy. Maybe he will leave me alone now. I give the little snobby pose. You know the whole noise in the air 'not going to pay attention to you' thing.

"I'm sorry I don't have money like you or have my parents buy me everything. Snobby bitch."

And with that he sat down angrily and moved his stuff so it wouldn't touch me at all.

"Who you are pared up with will be your lab partner for the rest of the year."

"Great, now I'm going to fail." I hear him mutter. I've never had anyone this mean to me ever. Even jealous bitches are nice to me. Middles and Richies even if they hate me, love me. Why do I care so much what he says? He's just a nobody. And I'm success.

"Yeah, we'll see who gets a higher grade at the end. You nobody." I whisper back.

He chuckles. It's kinda cute. Wait cute?! What the hell am I thinking?! He just gets all stiff and take notes. I'm just in total shock...cute...

--------Hello, this is my first time letting people read what I write. Kinda nervous. Hope you like it. Comment and vote please. I'll try to take suggestions and requests about what happens :) My work is copywrited