Chapter Seven- That's no Laser Tag!(First Innocent be warned!!)

Albie's POV 

I was in dark clothing for laser tag duh! But I stil made sure I looked good. I wore a dark blue dress with grey leggings. I also am showing I can play laser tag in heels! So I wore my 3 in navy blue heels. I walk out and Jordan looks amazed. "Jordan have you ever played laser tag?" I asked and laughed. "Yes." He said. "Then why you wearing a light shirt?" I asked pointing at his shirt. I sighed and went into our room. I looked through his closet and found a nice black  t-shirt. "Jordan!!! Put this on. Your pants are dark enough." I said. "Okay....Can't you pick something a little more classy?" He asked. "Jordan....Don't make me put the fucking shirt on for you." I said playfully. "Well....That wouldn't be as fun if it was the other way around." He said seductively. "Jordan!!" Preston yelled from the living room. Jordan cracked up laughing. "Well Jordan just saying you'll have to wait until at least the third date maybe not even then." I said and kissed his cheek. "Well we had one on the plane. Another in the cab. This is the 3rd!" He said. "Jordan your silly. Now put the damn shirt on." I said. "Fine." He said and took off the shirt he was wearing now. 

Jordan is fit. He's not like fit enough to have a 6-pack but at least he ain't fat. Nothing against fat people! They just aren't the most attractive.

Anyways! Jordan looked over at me while he was taking off his shirt. He laughed a bit and walked over to me. "Hello Jordan." I said and we both smiled. "Hi." He said. "What is it you want?" I asked knowing exactly what he wanted ;). "You..." He said and picked me up. He put me on the bed and got on top of me. "Jordan I now you won't go through with this." I said. "Really?" He said so seductively I like melted. He smiled and kissed me. Soon enough we were making out. We didn't pull apart expect to get Jordan's shirt off. I put my hands on his chest. He started to feel my body. I let out a small moan. My dress had a zipper on the side and I felt Jordan pull the zipper down. I pulled my dress down so I was now in my bra and undies. Jordan pulled away and started kissing my neck. At one point I let out another moan. He started kissing down my stomach. I pulled his head up. "No Jordan not quite yet." I said and smiled. I kissed him again. He started messing with his pants, trying to pull them off. He finally got them off so he was in his boxers. Soon enough we were both naked. Jordan pulled away. "Y-you ready?" He asked. "Jordan just do it." I said and he pushed 'it' in.(Ewww.....I don't like writing this but meh. I'm bored and I couldn't think of anything to write....Oh god I hope my sister doesn't read this.....)

"Fuck!" I moan. "J-Jordan! Fa-faster!" I moan. He does as I said. "Fuck!!!!! It feels sooooo good!!" I moan again gripping onto the bed sheets. Soon he reached his climax.(Great...Now at school I can't use that word with putting my face in my hands....) I moan realy loud.....Jordan shifts which makes me moan yet again. He pulls out and lays down next to me. I turn to face him. "I love you." I said. "I love you too..." Jordan says and kisses me.

~Few hours later~

I wake up take a shower and get dressed. I walk out of my room and I hear laughing. I look down to see what it was. I ddn't see anything. "What?" I asked. "Maybe this....Fa-faster!" Sky mocked me and laughed. "Oh.....Fuck you." I said and my face was burning. "It's okay we knew it would happen one day or another. Maybe not while we were all here. But still." Preston said and hugged me. Jordan walked out. "Guys don't look." I yell and start laughing. Jordan walked out naked. Sky and Preston looked at each other and deiced not the look. "Jordan!!! Honey.....Get get dressed." I said trying to breathe. I was laughing so hard. The guys started laughing too. Jordan shrugged and walked to the bathroom. Soon Jason walked out and looked annoyed. "Can't you guys have sex quieter!" Jason yelled. "No....I'm guessing you don't know because....you never had it." I mumbled the last part. "Actually...I have. It's not your place to know anyways." Jason said. "So Jason Parks is not a virgin?" I said and laughed. "Nor is Album Conrad." Jason said. "Yeah but she is a winner cause she's awesome. In bed." Jordan said but whispered the last part in my ear. "Well thank you sweetie." I said. "Get up." Jordan said to me and I did. He sat where I was and pulled me back down so I sat on his lap. "Oh god please don't have sex out here. Know what....Just go back in your room." Jason whined. "Shut up Jason." I said. "Fine." He said.

~Athour's Note

So uhhhh....some naughty stuff happened! Tell me if you want more of this cause I guess I put some in there. Anyways hope you like it and I'm just updating random shit now....Bye!!