Chapter One-Thank god for this plane!

Albie's POV 

I can't believe I'm finally going to Pax! I'm so excited! I was so excited I arrived at like 8 am when my flight is at 9:30. So.Happy! By the way I lie in L.A! I know i'm so weird for being so happy when I live where most YouTubers live but I don't watch vloggers! I love minecraft!! I mean like I've met Toby before but I think Toby is kinda annoying. But anyways! I check my watch and shit! It's 9:25! Better start going to the plane! I think I'm one of the first people on the plane. I take a window seat and look out the window. 

"Hello!" I hear a man say. He sits next to me. "Hello." I say and I don't look towards him. When the flight attendances sy we can use laptops I gt mine out and get on minecraft. I go to multi player and see there is a LAN world. i join and am greeted by CaptainSparklez! "Holy fuck!" I type in chat. "Hello! Wait...are you on a plane?" He asked in chat. "Yes....." I type and look to see the guy I'm sitting next to has a laptop. I look at his face and It's Jordan!! I start fan girling. "Hi Jordan!" I say to him. He looks at me and smiles. "Hello. And you are?" He asked. "I'm Albie." I say. "Albie? Interesting name. Is it short for something?" Jordan asked. "Well Album is my full name my parents are weird." I say and he laughs. His laugh is really cute. "So why are you heading to Washington?" Jordan asked. "Pax Prime." I said. "Awesome! I'd love to sign something for you!" He said. "I have a signature book." I said. "Awesome can I sign it?" He asked me. "Sure." I said and got it out and gave him it. "Wow this is a nice book." He said and got out a pen. He signed it. When I read what he put I blushed a bit. He gave me his number. "So....Do you happen to have a boyfriend?" He typed into the chat on minecraft. "No...You don't have a girlfriend I know that lol" I typed. "Maybe you can meet Sky and them." Jordan said. "Well I was going to do that anyways." I said. "Well you could talk to them and stuff like that. And actually play minecraft with them...maybe." He said. "I guess." I said shyly. "You don't have to be shy around me." He said and laughed a bit. "Well...I'm just trying to freak out ..." I said. "Oh....Well just think of me as just a normal guy." He said and laughed. "Wow you laugh a lot." I said. He laughed yet again. "But if you are just a normal guy then.....Know what never mind!" I said not wanting to finish that sentence. "Okay.....Ummmm..." He started. "Well-" He got cut off by his phone going off. "Hold that thought." He said and picked up the phone.

"Hello? Oh hey Sky! Hey...I want you to meet someone." He said and put it on speaker phone. "Albie...Say something to Sky." Jordan said. "H-hello?" I said. "Hi there! Who are you?" Sky said. "I'm Albie...I met Jordan on the plane and we started talking...So....How's not having to be on a plane?" I asked Sky. "Well I just went Britain for the minecraft expo and I got stuck there so yah." He said. "But you didn't have to be like Jason and have to go to both. I felt bad for him....Well until he became annoying..." I said. "How did I become annoying?" Jason asked. "Wait Jason is there as well?" I asked. "Yep he walked in when you said that.  By the way you are on speaker." Sky said. "Okay well you don't upload good stuff anymore! Rarely any hexxit and plus hexxit with you is boring..you already know everything." I said. "Well screw you too." Jason said. "Thanks." I said. "So what about my hexxit? What do you think of it?" Jordan asked me. "Well I think if you knew a lot of stuff it woouldn't be that good. I like it cause you don't know that much and it's really funny with your reactions." I said. "Wow...." He said. "Well because I remember you're like the redstone person so hexxit and tekkit is all about that stuff. So I thought oh great! Now it's another boring series! But it's not." I said and Jordan had a smile on his face. "So uhhh...Sky would you like to meet Albie when we land?" He asked Sky. "Sure! Jordan aren't you staying near us?" Sky asked. "I think so...Wait Albie where are you staying?" Jordan asked me. "Oh fuck...I forgot to get a hotel...Well shit." I said. I bit my lip while I thought. "I got little hotel house thingy...You can room with me....I'm all by myself...It would be fun!" Jordan said. "Jordan I don't want to be an issue." I said. "No you won't be! I would really like it actually." He said and smiled. "Well okay I guess." I say and smile back. "So.....Are you two dating or something?" Sky asked. "No no no....We're just friends?" I said asking him if we were. "Yep friends!" He said and smiled. "Wow you are a very happy guy." I said. He laughed. "Well he's Jordan he is always like that!" Sky said. "So Sky...How was klub ice?" I asked. (A/N They did a minecraft video it was funny I cried....Don't ask! I'll link it if you want to watch it! But it's Jason's POV!) "Oh....That....IT WAS FUCKING FUNNY!!!!" Sky yelled in the phone. "Wow. Jason got stuck. I was happy." I said. "You know what fuck you!" Jason yelled and I guess took the phone from Sky. "Jason give me my phone!" Sky yelled. "Listen....You don't need to be rude to me 'cause you don't like my videos!! Just bitch about it in the comments like everyone else!" Jason yelled and gave Sky the phone back. "Sorry about him...I think he is bipolar." Sky said quietly into the phone. "So...." Jordan started. "Excuse me but we are landing can everyone please turn off all electronics." The flight attendant said. Me and Jordan turned everything off and later got of the plane. "So do I just follow you Jordan?" I asked. "I guess come on I'll get a taxi." Jordan said and tried to get on. "I got this....I lived in New York for 2 years." I said and got us a taxi. "Wait what does living in New York have to do with getting a cab?" Jordan asked. "Well...If you can't drive you will mostly be in a cab so you better know how to get one easily. So yeah!" I said. We got to what I guessed was Sky's place or where he was staying. 

"Hey Jordan and.....Are you Albie?" Sky asked as he opened the door. "Yep I'm Albie." I said. Sky was checking me out until Jordan smacked his head. "What did I do?" He said. I laughed a little. "Sky is Jordan....Well who's that?" Jason said when he came out of his room. "Th-" Jordan started but I cut him off. "Oh my god!!! It's Jason!!!!! Oh my god I love you!!!!" I started to fake fan girl. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Oh....Well uhhh hi. What are you doing here." Jason said worry in his voice. "I sunk in to see you!" I said. I was trying so hard not to burst out laughing. "Well uhh can you get out?" Jason asked me. "Why? You don't like me like the rest of your fans? I follow that girl you said 'fuck off' to and I run a fan site for you and I told everyone about it! They hate you now!" I said. His eyes widen. "What?" He said. I burst into laughter. "Damn!!! So worth having to hug you!" I said. "What?" He said confused. "I said  all that stuff to you on the plane. I'm Albie. I don't like you." I said and smiled. "Then what the fuck was that?" He asked. "Acting! I act a lot! I'm actually going to get a scholarship!" I said proudly. "Now...That was very good acting. But screw you." He said and walked away. I turned back to Jordan and Sky. "That was awesome!" Sky said and high fived me. "Thanks. I really like to act." I said. "You should some acting at our booth! Just to mess with people! Hey you can you do fake kissing?" Sky asked me. "Well no. But yes....I can a little but I usually end up kissing them." I say and scratched my neck. "Damn! I was thinking out of no where you could fake kiss someone like Jordan." Sky said. "Well....Never mind." I said. "Were you about to say you don't mind kissing him?" Sky said. "Well I don't mind kissing any of you expect Jason. I like all of you so I'd be like frozen if I did." I said. "Can we test that!" Sky said. "Well....With who?" I asked. "The next one to walk through that door." Sky said. "Who's here?" I asked. "You two, me, and,Jason." Sky said. "Okay I'm fine with that." I said.

"Guys I'm going out for a bit." Jason said. "No! You can't leave!" I said and closed the door. "Why? You hate me remember? Or were you acting?" He said. "No I hate you but Sky said something about the next person who walks through the door and I don't want it to be you." I said. He shrugged and went out the door. "I can't kiss him it won't work." I said. "Fine besides him." Sky said. As he said that someone came through the door. I turned around Jordan was there. "Wait how did you?" I asked. "I went around the block." He said. "Okay...Well this is a test...." I tried the fake kiss at first but then I accidentally kissed him. I froze in spot. "Uhhhh...What was that?" Jordan asked. "Damn she was right. Dude I'm getting some water to pour on her." Sky said. "Sky if you dare." I said. "Damn! I didn't say anything." He said. "What was that?" Jordan asked yet again. "Sky wanted to see my fake kissing act but I accidentally kissed you...." I said. "Ohhh...." Jordan had a smile but it disappeared. 

I looked at the clock. It was 9:35. "Jordan shouldn't we get to the house hotel thingy?" I asked. "Yeah we should." Jordan said and started to get up. "No....We have one more room....You guys could share." Sky said. "I can't do that...." I said. "I'll sleep on the floor." Jordan said. "Fine. But agree if you come into the bed I can push you out." I said and he nodded. "Okay!" I said. "What was the beautiful voice I heard?" Mitch said walking through the door. "Miiitch!!!" Sky yelled. "Who's the girl? We having a party?" Mitch asked. "I don't know about a party but that's Albie! Jordan's crush!" Sky said and Jordan blushed. So did I. Mitch laughed. "Looks like that was true." He said. "So Albie...What kind of name is that?" Mitch said. "It's short for Album." I said. "Album? What kind of name is that?" Mitch said confused. "My name...." I said. "Sorry...Anyways....Hey guys!!! Wanna play truth or dare?" Mitch yelled. "Hell yeah!!!" They all yelled and ran into one room. 

~Athour's Note

Hey guys! I am stopping there for right now but I'll put up the truth or dare after my shower! Bye for now!!!