Chapter Four-To Pax we go!!

Albie's POV 

We were on our way to Pax and thoughts kept going through my mind. 'Who do I choose! I mean I like Jordan a lot....But Ty likes me a lot and I think he is super cute and kind. And they we got Preston....' My thoughts got cut off. "Albie are you okay?" Jordan asked. "What? Oh yeah I'm fine....Am I staying around with you guys during Pax?" I asked. "Well....First off, Albie if anything is wrong...You can tell me. Second off, I don't know I mean we will be signing a lot." Jordan and grabbed a hold of my hands. "I guess i'll walk around for a bit and then come back after I get people to sign the book." I said and he smiled. 

"Guys!!! We are here!" Preston yelled and stopped the car. I was walking and Jordan stopped me. "Albie....Have people sign this instead. It's more valuable." He said and handed me a blank white IPhone case. "And in case they don't have a sharpie." He said and handed me a magenta sharpie. "Thanks Jordan." I said and smiled at him. "Guys come on!" Ian said and grabbed my hand and pulled me to their booth. 

"Hey guys!" Ty greeted us. "Hey!" I said. "Excuse me...." Said a little boy who tugged on my shirt. "Yes?" I said looking at him. "Are you Albie? From Albie's Acting?" He asked. "Matter of fact i am." I said and smiled. "I love your acting....It's really good. I was wondering if you sign my book for me?" The little boy asked me. "Of course. What's your name?" I asked. "Matthew." He said. "Okay Matthew. Here you go and have a nice day." I said and handed him his book back. "Thank you.....Can I take a picture with you?" He asked. "Sure Mathew. Jordan mind taking a picture of me and Matthew here?" I asked and he nodded. He took the picture and handed Matthew his phone back. "Have a nice day Matthew." I said. "Thank you. You too." He said and scurried off. 

"Albie had her first fan!" Jordan said and gave me a hug. "Don't hug me here....People are staring." I say and he stops. He looked sad. "Don't worry." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. 

"Albie....Wanna go check out Halo booth?" Ty asked me. "Sure let's go."I said and grabbed his arm. We went over to the Halo booth and got to play the new Halo(I'm not sure what Halo is even about I feel like that's sad....Anyways!) "So Ablie...How about we check out another booth." Ty said. "Sure Ty.....How about we go see if anyone else is here. Like I don't know Zexyzek?" I asked. "I think he is....I see him right now." Ty said and pointed to Zek down the way. "Awesome! Let's go get him to sign my phone case!" I said. We walked over to him and I said hi. "Hello.....Wait....Are you uhhh....Albie! You're that acting girl. Hey." Zek said. "Hello Zek." Ty said. "Ty? What are you doing?" He asked. "Well i going to Pax every year if you didn't know." He said. "No I mean why are you not signing at your booth?" Zek asked him. "I'm hanging with my friend...." He said and pointed to me. 'Oh so now I'm just a friend!' I thought. "Anyways....What did you want?" Zek asked. "Two things...One for you to sign my phone case. Second I have a little sister. She is about your age. She really likes your videos. You should make her day and text her." I said and handed her my sister's number. "Sure. And here i'l sign your phone case. Got a sharpie?" He asked and I handed him my sharpie. He signed it and waved goodbye and left. "Now....How about...." I thought for a while. "How about Pewdiepie!" Someone said and covered my eyes. "Felix?" I asked. "Who else!" he said. I turned around and saw Felix standing there. "Hey....." I said. "Hello! So....How's life?" He asked me. "Albie...How do you know Felix?" Ty asked. "I went to Sweden for a year and met him. So Felix....Can you sign this?" I asked and handed him my phone case. He signed and had to go. He left and then Ty and I went back. "Hey!" Someone said behind us. I turned around and saw a a boy and his dad? "Hi?" I said more like a question. "You're Albie right?" The boy asked. "Yes why?" I asked. "Can I have your autograph?" He asked and handed me a white shirt. I saw had some autographs on it already. I saw Zek. Jason and the crew. And.....Einshine? "Einshine is here?" I asked as I signed it. "Yep....he is just down there." The boy said and pointed down the way. "Okay thanks." I said handing him his shirt back. "Thanks." He said and hurried away. "Ty I'm going to find Einshine. You stay and sigh shit." I said and ran off. 

I looked around for him and found him. I walked up to him. "Hello." I said. He looked up. "Hello there." He said with a smile. "Hi ummmm...I was wondering if you could sign this for me?" I asked and handed him my phone case. "Sure. What's your name?" He asked me. "Albie." I said. "That's a nice name." He said and signed my phone case. "There you go Albie." He said. "Thanks. Have a nice day." I said and started to walk away. "Wait.." He said. "Ummm...Here is a wristband." He said and gave me a wristband. "Thanks. You know you should come hang out with me and team crafted." I said. "Really? I can?" He sounded amazed. "Yep come on." I said and took over to where were at. Everyone was saying I was cutting but when I sat down they looked mad. "What? I can't sit with my friends?" I said to their fans. "Albie who's that?" Ty asked. "Guys this is Einshine." I said. "Hello." He said. "Hi Einshine." They all said. "Einshine!" Sky said and jumped up. "Hello Sky." He said. 

After a while of signing shit I was tired. "Ty....I'm tired." I said. "Well we are about to be done so hold on about 10 more minutes. After those 10 long minutes were up we went home. "Home!!!" I said and flopped down on the couch. "I missed it here." I said. "So....Anyone wanna go swimming?" I said. "Me!!!" Preston said. "Nope!" Everyone else said and went to bed. "Preston let's go!" I said and went to get into a pair of shorts and my binki top. I came out and Preston stared at me. "You you look really good in that." He said. "Thanks now let's go!" I said and grabbed his hand and dragged him outside. It was about 10 P.M. "Jump in one three." I said. "One. Two. Three!!" And we jumped in. "That was fun!" I said and got up. "Albie.....Your top is over there..." Preston said shyly. I looked down and my top wasn't on. I covered my boobs. "Oh fuck!" I said. I grabbed my tank top on the side of the pool and put it on. "There!" I said. "Albie.....I have been wanting to tell you this for a while now..." He said and got close. I don't have a good feeling about this. "Albie.....I really like you." He said and kissed me. Sparks flew in this one as well....Well fuck! Now what do I do!!

~Athour's Note

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update all day! I was at school! I hate my school....Anyways if you guys wanna know how it went I'll post about it later! Bye!!!