Part 34

*Jamie's PoV*

I watched as Valentine leaned over to kiss Corey goodbye, they had spent the whole ride talking through me, and even though it felt a little tedious, I didn't mind at all. Valentine was able to morph my voice to take on the sound of their own, and just the way their faces lit up every time I spoke made it all so worth it.

The demon said goodbye to me, before I woke up still pressed firmly against my father, with Alpha's voice calling out for me to wake up. I opened my eyes and looked around only to have my dad slip away from me almost making me fall, until I felt him catch me.

"You okay?" He asked softly. I nodded before slipping out of the car and stretching. "You kids need to go get ready, the party is about to start."

When packs visit we always throw these parties to help the packs become more acquainted with each other, and I always hate them. I have a hard time around my own packs doms, imagine me sitting in a room full of doms I've never even met.

"Do I have to go?" I asked with a pout.

He laughed a little and wrapped an arm around me. "Yes kiddo, sorry. It won't be so bad, just stick with Austin."

I pouted more but nodded anyway. My dad started walking away and almost instantly I felt Austin's arms wrapping around my waist as he nuzzled his face into my neck breathing in hard as if my scent gave him life.

"Come on, we need to get ready." He mumbled before pulling me towards my house. We went straight to my bedroom, and it felt so nice to be able to just step back into my own room filled with my own things.

"I don't wanna go." I said out loud to myself. Austin gave a small smile before kissing my cheek.

"I don't either. I'd much rather stay here all night and listen to you moan." He whispered making me blush. "But we have to go." he finished pulling away from me.

He walked over to the closet as he started pulling off his clothes, and I just sighed before walking over to my dresser doing the same. I didn't wanna do this. My wolf was already on edge being able to sense the other pack here, and then being in the same room with them. It was going to be a bad night. I pulled open a drawer only to have it shut again as Austin's arms locked me in place. I felt his warm breath on my neck and wanted to turn around, but there wasn't much room, and the way he was slowly inching closer and closer it really wasn't possible.

"You always smell so good." He whispered before kissing my neck. "But you always taste even better." He quickly spun me around and sat me down on top of the dresser. I looked down to see him naked, and by the looks of it very excited.

He slid his hands down my body before quickly discarding my boxers. He started kissing down my body but I quickly stopped him by grabbing his shoulders and holding him in front of me. He looked confused for a second but I just leaned over and kissed him.

"You're always the one doing it." I mumbled and watched him smirk.

"I like doing it."

I smiled and pointed to the bed. He quickly picked me up and threw me down on the mattress. I gestured for him to lay down and he complied. I quickly rolled over on top of him and pecked his cheek. I sat up and stared down at him for a moment before making my decision, and spinning around and moving myself backward, and before I was even properly positioned he was already licking away at me making me gasp before composing myself.

I reached down and grabbed a hold of him and started just jerking him off for a few seconds before lowering my head and wrapping my lips around the head. He groaned under me and softly thrusted up. I started to try to copy what he usually does, but couldn't get more than about half of him in my mouth, but he didn't really seem to mind much.

He kept picking up his pace, and slowing down, then speeding up again, and I was trying to focus and keep up with him, but it was hard, and I kept getting close to my own release that I'd just end up sitting in place and moaning around him, but that just seemed to turn him on more.

After another minute or so he pulled off completely and I wasn't sure if I wanted to whine about it, or just be glad I could fully concentrate on him that is until he sat up a little and licked from the tip, all the way down, over my balls, and up to my hole.

"Baby," He whispered when I was done sounding like a whore, "I want you to enjoy this, stop worrying about me."

I pulled off and shook my head. "I wanna do this Austin."

I could practically feel him rolling his eyes, "And I want you to fully enjoy this." He told me licking me once more for emphasis making me shudder. "You know how you get, look at you you're already shaking. I don't want you choking."

"I'm not gonna-" I started but mid-sentence he dove back in and started licking harder and faster trying to prove his point. I moaned louder and I honestly felt like I would collapse, so I guess the point was made.

"You will." He told me triumphantly. "Just jerk it if you're that determined."

I groaned wishing I hadn't opted for this position, but just nodded in agreement. With shaking hands I reached down and started stroking, and he went back to feasting. My hand fell into a steady rhythm only faltering when the pleasure got to intense.

It wasn't long before I was shaking and tightening up. He pulled away just long enough to lower himself enough to slip the head back into his mouth, and slip his finger inside me. As soon as he brushed against my prostate, I couldn't hold back any longer. I felt every muscle in my body lock into place, before jerking a few times as I released.

"This isn't fair." I whined when I finally caught my breath. "Why can't you ever finish first. I just wanna taste you. Jerk."

I heard him chuckle behind me before he grabbed my hips and flipped me so I was on my back underneath him. "You're so adorable Jamie. Sit up." I sat up slowly and watched as he moved till he was on his knees in front of me. "Just do exactly what you were doing earlier, it was absolutely perfect, and I'm already practically on the edge."

I nodded before wrapping my lips back around him. Without him touching me, it was so much easier to focus on him, and I was actually realizing how weird it felt to have him in my mouth. He was so warm, and thick, and just felt so alive. I repeated exactly what I was doing earlier, and he almost instantly started groaning above me.

"Just like that baby." He whispered softly, I looked up and realized he was just staring down at me. Our eyes made contact, and all I could focus on was making him feel good. I started going faster, and doing anything I thought would make it better for him, and after about a minute I felt his hand in my hair pulling me back til just the tip was in, and I almost whined wanting more of him, until I realized why.

He moaned low in his throat as his body tensed, and I felt rope after rope of a thick goo hitting the back of my throat. It was a weird feeling, and the taste was different than I expected. A weird mix of sweet, and salty, but knowing it was his, it quickly became my favorite flavor.

I swallowed every last drop and licked him clean before he pulled back looking spent, but had his usual goofy smile plastered on his face. "Okay, we need to get dressed, Alpha and your dad are gonna kill us for being late."