"Um... Wait! I did not agree to going yet." I disapproved of what Bryce just said.

"Well you have until tomorrow to decide. I hope you do come." Ysa smiled at us.

Seriously there is something wrong with this seen right here. I don't get invited to parties. Ysa wouldn't even dare smile at me. There is something going on here.

"What about you Bryce?" Aaron asked him.

That's what's going on. Bryce! Urgh I hate her so so much.

"Yeah I'm still going." He answered back.

"Perfect. See you there." She then left us to our misery.

"Why don't you wanna go to Ysa's party?" Bryce asked me as they left.

"Don't you see it Bryce? They're using me to get to you. They're being nice to me because of you." I told him.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." He said sadly.

"It is!" I screeched frantically.

"Anyway I've got lacrosse practice. You coming to watch?" He asked me brushing off the topic.

"Um... No. I'm gonna go study. See yah." I waved goodbye and went to the back of the school.

I know I know. Jacob smokes there but he and Ysa don't have their names written all over that spot. I can still go there. They don't own it.

I sat down reading my history book when someone sat next to me.

"Hey Athena. I heard you weren't going to Ysa's party." He said from next to me.

"You gave me a fright." I commented.

"A fright? What are you a walking dictionary?" He asked jokingly.

"I'm not taking any of your insults right now Jacob." I said confidently.

"Aw too bad. So about Ysa's party. You're not going?" He asked again.

"I am not to be poisoned by your kind. Besides my father won't allow it." I told him.

"Well I bet there are other things your father won't allow you or anyone else to do." He said as he sat next to me.

"Like what?" I asked as I stared at him.

"Like this." He said as he put his hand on my thigh.

"Or this." He moved his hand higher up my thigh making my skirt move upward.

"Or this." His other hand cupped my face.

"Especially this." He kissed my lips. I could taste the smoke of the cigarette on his lips as he moved his lips with mine.

It felt like it was the right thing to do at that moment. Like it was actually meant to happen.

Wait! What am I doing?!

I suddenly came to my senses and realized what was happening so I pushed him away.

"What was that?" I asked flustered.
"You know what never mind." I said as I stormed out of there.

"Hey, Athena wait!" I heard Jacob call after me but instead I just walked back inside the school.

What the hell was that Athena?! Seriously! What's with them right now? Are they trying to ruin my life?

"Athena!" I heard a girl shout from behind me.

"Yes?" I asked turning around to see who called me.