F I V E

Athena's POV

My first class of the day was PE. Gosh I hate PE so much! I'm not physically coordinated. If you think of the most clumsy/uncoordinated person you know I am probably 10 times worse than that. It's true, I'm not even joking.

I made my way to the girls' locker room where everyone was changing into their PE uniforms. Sadly I got locker number 16. I have no problem with the number 16, it's just that Ysa Valentino's locker is number 15. Every PE time, I try to do my best to avoid Ysa by arriving at the locker room earlier than her but once I caught sight of the black duffel bag with a huge 'YSABELLA' embroidered on it, I knew she beat me here.

That girl moves fast. I mean she was just mocking me earlier. How did she get here so fast?

When I saw her, she was already in her gym shorts and shirt. She stood in the middle of Kaila and Patrice and they seemed to be laughing at something. Their laughter died down once they caught sight of me though.

Patrice gave me that death glare she loves to give and then she turned around and faced the mirror inside her locker as she twisted her hair in a bun with a pink ribbon clipping it down. Kaila moved a few lockers down where her's was as she powdered her face. Last but not the least Ysa walked to the locker next to mine and she delicately placed her duffel inside. The three of them then left without a word uttered.

I quickly changed into my PE uniform which is exactly like Ysa's. Then again it is a uniform oh gosh Athena how stupid can you get? Wait no stop putting yourself down, you're supposed to be lifting yourself up. Wait what?

As I made my way to the gymnasium Coach Jim was just entering. He blew his whistle loudly and that made us all jump and form a straight horizontal line. He stood in front of us with a red rubber ball in his hands. Oh no is this what I think it is? Oh no it is.

"Okay class today we will be playing dodgeball!" He shouted in an enthusiastic way. I knew it. Why? Out of all the games? I suck at dodgeball.

"I have done the liberty of choosing your team captains for you. I have used your participation in my class and your physique as factors in choosing your team captains and in the end I have to go with my boy Aaron Carter and the new kid Jacob Tiamoro." The coach announced. Oh I am so dead. I am so dead.

Jacob and Aaron stood in front of all of us and started picking their team mates. They flipped a coin and Jacob got to pick first.

"Ysa." Jacob said and mixed reactions were received. a bunch of 'Ooh's' were said. So what, Jacob picked Ysa big deal. Did everyone think Aaron would pick her? Then again Jacob did get first pick. You could see in Aaron's face that he was annoyed.

"Pleasure." Ysa commented.

"Hunter my man you back me up?" Aaron asked his friend.

"Anytime bro. anytime." Hunter walked towards him and they did this sort of bro hug/hand shake.

"James, you on my team?" Jacob asked right after Aaron and Hunter did their thing.

"Of course." James smirked and walked towards Jacob and Ysa.

"Patrice I think you'd help." Aaron called.

"Is that a compliment or an insult?" Patrice asked jokingly.

"Kaila, our lucky charm probably." Jacob cheered.

"Whatever." Kaila commented and walked towards them.

The choosing of team mates went on and on. Aaron and Jacob fighting over who gets to be on their team. Soon only two were left, me and Marcel. Jacob was picking for both him and Aaron.