F O U R

Athena's POV

I woke up the next day feeling like a mess. I probably looked a mess as well.

My head hurt. Probably from the smell of the paint that was dropped on me last night.

Urgh! I almost forgot, I have an English paper due Monday. Why didn't I do it earlier on?

I rushed down the steps where my parents sat by the dining table.

"Father could I borrow your laptop?" I asked him once I reached him.

"What do you need it for?" He asked me as he looked at me.

"I have an English paper due on Monday." I told him with a hint of sincerity in my voice.

"Well I need the laptop for my sermons. Do you think you could make your way to the library and use the computers there?" He asked me.

"Of course I can." I said and he nodded.

I walked up the stairs and took a bath. I changed into a sweater and some jeans along with brown ankle boots. Sigh fall. Always has to be so chilly.

I grabbed my pink shoulder bag with a usb, money and some other essentials in there, including my english notebook. I also put my phone in there. It only had my parents' numbers in case of emergency.

I went downstairs and kissed my parents goodbye.

"Be careful." My mother said.

"And don't hang out with those kids I don't like." My father added.

"I will and I won't." I said to answer both pleas.

I rode my bike to the library. Yes I know I'm 16 but that doesn't entitle me to a car. Cars cause accidents and accidents may or may not be equaled to death. Either way you will be hospitalized for it. Well at least that's what my parents say.

I chained my bike to one of the posts as I arrived at the local library. As usual only two or three people were in there.

I don't understand why people don't go to the library. I mean there are thousands and thousands of books in here ranging from history books to young adult literature and even children's books. The library is a place of discovery... Of a different world. Not. Not each other if that's what you were thinking. Well Ysa's group thinks that.

Wait no. Enough dilly dallying I need to finish my paper and save it in a usb and print it at home.

Okay so, what should my paper be about. Oh gosh what are the guidelines? Oh wait they're in my notebook.

Come on Athena stop stressing out. What is wrong with you?

Guidelines:
• any topic as long as it has a connection to the renaissance.
• font Arial 12 double space.
• deadline: Monday, September 6

Okay so... Renaissance. What is the renaissance? How could I forget this? 8th grade history come on Athena.

Oh! Jackpot. The famous painters in Florence. Brilliant! Okay no I just have to go on You Tube and-

Wait! What's this?

Recommend for you:

Awesome Party Prank!!
Posted by: Patrice Jones

Is this? Oh my gosh it is!

I clicked the video and saw what happened to me last night. It was a prank. All that was a prank? I should've known.

I decided to leave the website and just search about the painters instead of watching a documentary. I couldn't focus properly because all I could think about was how mean Ysa and her friends were.