Chapter 31

Leo's POV

I told my brothers to turn the opposite direction than I did. This was so that Shredder would hopefully follow me. He did and I'm about to find out of this was a great plan, or a plan I'd regret.

I stopped in the wider part of the sewers. My katanas are out and I'm ready to fight. I know I could've kept on running, but I want to finish Shredder once and for all.

"This was a big mistake!" Shredder warned me.

"I guess we'll just have to find out if you're right," I say with a smirk.

I'm the first one to attack. I go up to him and swing my katanas at him. He blocks both of them, then trips me!

I fall to the ground and that's when I realize that this was a big mistake. My back started to kill me from the fall earlier. It was finally allowing me to run with hardly any pain, but now I don't know if I'll even be able to stand up now! What was I thinking?

I try to get up but fall back to the ground. I have no clue what I'm going to do!

"What's wrong turtle? Had enough already?"

I try again but this time manage to get up. Right now I have to ignore the pain and continue the fight.

He runs at me with his blades out but I move out of the way causing him to miss.

For my next move I throw a few ninja stars at him. Shredder blocks all of them!

He approaches me and kicks at me. I didn't have time to move out of the way making me fall on my back.

As much as I wanted to scream, I once again ignore the pain. I don't wan,t to show any signs of weakness.

While I'm still on the ground, Shredder kicks me. I roll across the floor.

I know that he's got the upper hand in the fight. My next move isn't one I wanted I do, but felt the need of doing it. I throw a smile bomb to the ground. When the smoke disappears, the turtle who was once there is gone.

I can I tell that Shredder is angry with my move. I can hear him yelling. He knew that he could win this fight with me injured. The thing that he doesn't know is that I'm not finished fighting.

I'm hiding behind some boxes. All around this area are boxes. I run out and attack Shredder from behind. I swung my blades at him. When he turns around, I'm gone. He's too late, I had already gone behind the boxes again!

I wait a minute or so before coming out again. Once I do, I kick him and then go back to hiding. He almost falls over from the kick. This time he waited for me to come out. He knows it's coming.

While he faces the opposite direction, I come out to do my next attack! However he turns around and spots me!

I swung my katanas at him but he grabs ahold of one of them. He snaps it in two then throws it to the ground!

I don't wanna lose my other katana so I put it away. He could probably beat me in a fist fight, so I look around for a new weapon.

I find the perfect one. To get back into hiding, I throw another smoke bomb to the ground and go behind some boxes that are right by the new weapon of mine. I grab it and come out.

"Night night Shredder," I say at throw the barrel at him.

He turns around as I say that causing the barrel to hit him directly in the helmet. He falls over to the ground and knocks him out.

I decided not to finish him like this. There isn't any honour to kill him when he's knocked out. I just decided to make my way back to the lair and see what's up with my back!