Chapter 27

Leo's POV

I knew right off the bat that I wasn't going to be able to fight for long. My back ached and my katanas were somewheres on the ground. I had a feeling that this fight wasn't going to go very well.

Every step I took made my back hurt even more. I just wanted to give up! I most likely have cracked my shell from falling 60 feet. I'm lucky I didn't kill myself doing this!

Tiger Claw stood ready to fight. He was waiting for me to do the first move. I sighed. I'm not exactly wanting to fight at the moment. I knew I had no choice but to attack!

I tried to charge at him, but the pain was too much to handle. Instead, I walked over there.

He laughed at me. If only Tiger Claw knew what pain I was experiencing. If he knew, he wouldn't be laughing.

I threw a punch at him. He caught it and threw me to the ground. I unfortunately landed on my back. At that moment I was at the verge of tiers. I felt like crying, but I wouldn't dare in front of the enemy.

Since my back ached, I knew I wasn't going to get up that easily. That's why I decided to do my next move while on the ground. I took out a few ninja stars and threw them at him!

He managed to avoid them all. I flipped onto my stomach and laid there for a minute.

"Why don't you get up and do your next move?" Tiger Claw asked.

He thinks he's funny. He knows that I'm injured and can hardly fight. That's why he's giving me such a hard time.

I spun on the front of my shell with my leg out. I managed to trip him and he fell!

"Why would I if I could just stay on the ground and take you down?" I asked.

"Now why don't you get up and do your next move?" I mocked him.

I don't think he liked me mocking him. I thought I was being funny, but the way he kicked me didn't make me think that we were thinking the same way.

I groaned as his kick made me slide across the room. The only good thing about that was that I was now right by my katanas!

I don't think he meant for me to go right by my weapons, but it worked out perfectly for me!

I quickly had to come up with a plan. Since I'm pretty much useless standing up, I'd have to take him down while lying down!

I was too far away from him to try and kick him or something. That's why my next plan should work out perfectly!

I picked up one of my katanas from off the ground. I looked at it for a few seconds before I did my next attack. I threw it across the room at him!

Tiger Claw had to react quickly! He had to move to the right, left or duck to avoid it! Luckily for me, he moved to the left!

On the left of him was another trap! He ended up stepping in it while trying to avoid my attack!

The rope took him up the the ceiling. I couldn't believe that I managed to take him down although I was injured.

Since all the bad guys were down but Shredder, I knew what my next move was. Free my brothers. Thanks to Tiger Claw, I know exactly where he hid them! In the closet!

I just hope that Shredder doesn't happen to see me go in the closet. He shouldn't considering he's still fighting Splinter. If he does, well then that'll be interesting!