I didn't know what to do. People were dancing everywhere. They were grinding on each other. Drinking. I felt so awkward. Alesa pulled me to her and started dancing. I sighed and started to dance with her.

After awhile I got used to the motion. Emily had a couple of drinks and was a bit tipsy. She was dancing like she was born to. I went over the bar and sat down. This is fun, I guess.

"You need anything pretty girl?" The bartender asked. I shook my head. "Your Stella right?" He asked, leaning across the bar. I nodded. "You need to let yourself go. Have a bit of fun."

"Well I can't drink so I don't know what to do." I sighed, turning my whole body towards him. He wore black pants and a black shirt. We hand shaggy brown hair and green eyes. He was about 6'2" and buff. I would have a crush on him if it wasn't for Max.

"We have karaoke." He said and smiled. I can sing, not like Beyoncé sing but I can sing. I nodded and we walked away. I looked towards Alesa and say that she was dancing with Emily. Something caught on glance and I looked to the door. The bouncer was now in the bar, staring at me. I smiled and waved. He nodded. I got up and started walking to him. I pushed through people and finally got to him.

"Hi again." I said.

"Hey."

"You seem pissed." I said, leaning on the door. He took off his sunglasses and looked down at me.

"Dont trust Christopher." He said. I was confused. Who's Christopher? He must of noticed my confusion because he chuckled. "The bartender."

"Ooooh. Wait why?" I asked.

"He knocked up two girls. More like raped. They were drunk and he asked them if they needed a ride. Of course they said yes. After that, he had two children." He said in a matter-of-a-fact voice. My eyes widened in surprise. He sounded so nice.

"How can I trust you?" I asked, taking precaution.

"Stella. You can't but believe I'm the only one you can trust right now." He said. I looked up and his eyes were fierce. I nodded and started walking. He grabbed my arm and twirled me around.

"Give me your phone." He said. I took it out and gave it to him. He typed something and gave it back to me. "Here's my number. Call me if you need me." He said and walked away. I stared at him for a couple of minutes and snapped back into reality. I looked down at my phone and read the name. Big Red. Why does that name sound familiar? I couldn't remember and shook it off. Time to have fun.

"Everybody! Karaoke is starting now! Start signing up and pick your song. But before we start let me introduce you to the girl in town Stella!" Christopher yelled. I looked up and saw him on the stage. I didn't know I was going to sing in front of all these people. I thought he meant at his house. Shit. "Come on Stella!"

My hands shook as I walked to the stage. What if they don't like my voice? What if I freeze? I walked up on the stage and grabbed the Mic.

"Stella! You can do it." Alesa yelled.

"We love you!" Em yelled, jumping up and down. I smiled at both of them and nodded to start the music. Human by Christina Perri. I used to love this song. I closed my eyes and started singing.

I went by note by note. Verse by verse. I ended the song and opened my eyes. Everybody was staring at me. Wide eyes, not saying, doing anything. They didn't like it. I just embarrassed myself. I dropped the microphone and ran off the stage.

I need to get out of here. They hated me. My voice was bad. I sang the wrong song. I'm so stupid. Why did I do that?

I ran out of the door. Big Red looked at me running off and stepped forward. I kept running I didn't care if he followed me. I went to the door and opened it. A cold blast it my face and I shivered. I didn't have my coat but I didn't care. I ran out of the door and went behind the building. My phone buzzed but I ignored it. It buzzed again and I looked at who it was. Max. His Stella radar probably went off again.