I Remember...

*Jade's POV*

After thanking everybody at Ellen, I headed out to the car closely followed by the boys. I hoped in and waited for them to join me. One everybody was in the car I hooked my phone up into the speakers and played "Trap Queen". For the remainder of the journey we sang along and 'danced'. However all I could notice was that I couldn't stop worrying  about what Daniel wanted to talk about.

*Daniel's POV*

I needed to tell her. She needs to know everything and I just want to do it now. I can't keep pretending anymore. I asked some the rest of the guys and Abi to stay at home today. They told me that they would help and I'm praying that they pull through.

*Abi's POV*

I was setting up with the guys when I realised that I was the only one actually going any work. They had all fallen asleep in a dog pile for some reason. Sighing, I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two pan lids before walking back to the boys. I counted down from the and began.
"I AINT GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF Y'ALL, Y'ALL NOT GON GET NO SLEEP CAUSE OF ME!" I bellowed whilst crashing the lids together. Immediately they shot up leaving me in hysterics.
"ABIGAIL WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" Mark screamed.
"I wanted to wake you all up. We haven't finished setting up and the guys should be back home any minute now GO GO GO!" I ordered. Their eyes widened in shock and they all scurried off to do who knows what. That is of course, with the exception of Hunter who was stood smirking at me.
"What?" I asked, folding my arms.
"You're so cute when you try and act all tough." He said. I blushed and this made his smirk turn into a million dollar smile that I had fallen in love with. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around me before picking me up. I rested my head into his shoulder and sighed.
"I hope this works." I murmured.
"It will. But for now, I say that we finish up and then go for milkshakes okay?" He asked me. I agreed and we finished decorating in record time. Let's hope that this all works out as planned.

*Jade's POV*

Once home, I stepped out of the car closely followed by a nervous looking Daniel.
"We're going to the store." Cam said before mouthing something to Daniel. He gave me a large smile before taking off. Okay then...I unlocked the door and was met with the scent of roses. My favourite. I turned to Daniel and gave him a questioning look to which he smiled at. I walked into the living room where I was faced with a beautiful set up. It was like a modern fairy tale and I loved it. I stood in awe and Daniel stepped in front of me.
"What's all of this?" I asked with a gentle smile that I was certain would never leave my face.
"We need to talk. Well, I need to talk and you need to listen." He said. I nodded and kept my focus solely on him.
"I need you to promise me that you won't speak before I finish because I can only say this once without breaking down." He said. I pretended to zip my lips and he responded with a chuckle.
"Jade Olivia Bordelon. I remember when I first met you, you were on the floor whilst Shakira was playing and then you fainted. I knew from that moment on that you were something else. I didn't know quite what but you were something. Then I remember when you were having your cast removed and made me sing for you because you were so scared. Then as soon as you got it off you have a huge smile which I am so incredibly in love with. Every single moment with you becomes the most important one that I have ever lived. Every time you smile I get a zoo in my stomach and the need to be with you becomes even stronger. You are the craziest, silliest, funniest and most amazing person I know. Yes, you may be extremely awkward but that's what makes you, you. You are beautiful inside and out and that is rare. You're still innocent and you don't feel the need to be like everybody else. Please don't change that because the way I see it, you're pretty damn special already. Before I met you I felt like there was something missing. When I was invited on the MagCon tour I thought that I finally found the missing slot but I was wrong. All this time, it was you. You are the person that makes me feel complete and I'm honoured that I can say that. I love you Jade. I love you so f*cking much that it hurts. I would die for you and I don't know how to show you that but it's true. I really needed to tell you this. I love you. I am in love with you." He finished. My breathing hitched and everything seemed to disappear. The only thing left was me and Daniel.
"Daniel I-" I was cut short by him.
"I know, you don't feel the same and that's okay. Why would you like me when 3 others are crushing on you as well? It's okay Jade I get it-"
"Daniel I love you too. I always have done. I love everything about you and I can't help it. I'm not sorry about it either. I love you." I finished. A smile broke out on his face and he rushed towards me before picking me up and spinning me around. We hugged until he gently set me down a few seconds later. I looked up into his brown eyes and felt as though I could melt. Slowly, he leaned in and kissed me. A zoo erupted in my stomach and I could feel him smiling into the kiss. We pulled away and just stood there looking at each other. I loved Daniel and he loved me. This was all I needed. I had an amazing family, the perfect best friend and now the perfect boy. I am Jade Bordelon and this was my story.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
A/N So that's it's! This tale has come to an end. I wanted to say a huge thank you to everybody who read this book and gave it some support. It really means a lot and I love each and every one of you. I will write another book very soon and if you didn't get mentioned in this book then I will make sure to include you in the next one! Thank you all again and remember to smile because you're beautiful and I love you :) Bye guys! ❤️