The C-Dog is here

They're all in. They're all in! OH MY GOSH THEY'RE IN!
"AGHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. My dad gave me a questioning look.
"Jade what happened?" He questioned.
"THEY'RE IN! MAGCON IS REAL!" I exclaimed in joy.
"How? I didn't email them yet....wait did you send it?" He asked before taking the laptop. He just chuckled and rolled his eyes "Nice touch with the kisses, I'm sure they'll love that." He stated before rolling his eyes again.
"Dad you really shouldn't roll your eyes so much. Soon enough they're going to roll straight out of your head and then you'll be chasing them down the street but you can't see so you'll be lost and then I'll laugh but your going to step on the eye and the juice will squirt into some old lady's eye and she'll drop the puppy she's carrying and it will run into a water fountain and then the lady will be sad. Do you really want to upset dear old Mildred?" I rambled. I was deadly serious however he didn't think so.
"What the hell did I do to raise you like this? You're so weird." He chuckled. I looked at him and he returned the look. I narrowed my eyes.
"You love me." I stated.
"Yes I do but you're weird." He retorted. I looked around the room and spotted my weapon. Perfect. I grabbed the soft blue pillow and started to attack him. Feathers were flying everywhere but he didn't seem to mind.
"FOR SPARTAAAAAAAAA!" I yelled before hitting him again. He rolled off the bed with a loud thud and began to laugh in a sinister manner.
"Oh you shouldn't have done that." He said in a low voice. He came closer to me and narrowed his eyes. Oh dear. Please no. Not now! I have my whole life ahead of me I can't just-
"MR TICKLE IS HERE!" He screamed. Oh yes, Mr. Tickle. Also known as my arch nemesis. For years I've despised him and his ways. Laughter bubbled out of me as I gasped for air. I HATED being tickled almost as much as I hated those couples who think that it's perfectly acceptable to play tonsil tennis right in front of you. Like hello?I do NOT want to see the trail of saliva and shame that's dripping from your chins. Nasty.
"OH MY GOSH STOPPPPPPPPPP PLEASE!" I begged. He took no notice and instead picked me up being careful of my cast. I was still screaming when he walked into the living room.
"DAD I SWEAR TO ALL THAT IS HOLY I WILL PLACE LEGGOS AROUND THIS HOUSE AND YOU WILL STEP ON THEM! LET ME DOWNNNNNN!" I screamed. Without a word he let me down where I began to shout at him.
"OKAY WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN DO THAT? IM A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL AND YOU ARE A FULLY GROWN MAN WHO CAN TAKE YOUR COFFE MUG AND PLACE IT-" I was cut off by an awkward cough. "What is there something wrong with the air?" I asked sarcastically to my dad.
"I don't know, what do you think Cameron?" He asked. Cameron? CAMERON! I spun around falling over in the process and dying. Well I didn't die but...you know. I looked up and saw that Cameron has tears streaming down his face and was bright red from laughing so hard. What was so funny? Oh yeah, I had just shouted at my dad, freaked out and then fallen face first. Wonderful.
"HELLOOOOOOO CAMEROOOHHHHHNNNNNNNN, C-DOG, CAMCAM, CAMMY!" I screamed.
"HEY JAHYYDEEEEES, J-DOG, JAYSEFINE, JADEYYYYYYYYYYYY!" He screamed back. He saw my helpless body and picked me up before sitting me on his lap. We had a weird relationship; I'd known him since forever but he'd known me for about a day and yet we were so comfortable around each other.
"What are you doing here?" I questioned. His smile grew larger than the Empire State Building and looked like he couldn't breathe.
"IM LIVING HERE!" He yelled.
"OMG YES THIS IS AMAZING! WE CAN HAVE SLEEPOVERS, MAKE PANCAKES, HAVE MOVIE MARATHONS AND OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" I screamed. This was perfect. Cameron and Abi were my only friends and she was coming over next week for 2 months whilst her parents are on a business trip. My life was looking up and I couldn't be happier. MagCon here we come.
***********************************
A/N Hey guys it's Jade! I'm sorry this chapter was awful but I have major writers block :( anyways I love you all and you're beautiful! Stay sassy 😘