Breakfast

-The Next Day-

I woke up ran straight for the shower. I was so tired last night that I forgot to shower and still had pizza sauce in my hair. After washing my hair three times and my body, I shaved and hopped out into my fluffy blue towel. I sat at the vanity and remember what Carted told me. 'You have to show him what he was missing'. That's exactly what I was going to do. I brushed through all of the tangles and then dried my hair. If I was going to show him, I would need a lot of effort. I needed to stand out from everybody today. I curled my hair and then brushed it out slightly to create beach waves and then braided part of it before clipping it back. Next, I walked over to my large walk-in-closet and searched for the perfect outfit. I found a cute floral top with gold zip detail and matched it with a black skirt (pretend it's longer than the photo above) and chucked on some back vans. I then put on my infinity necklace that matched Abi's and checked the mirror to see if I look okay. Surprisingly, I was happy with my reflection. Slowly, I walked around the house telling everyone that breakfast would be ready in half an hour. They were all too tired to even look at me so I guess they would see my effort when I got downstairs. I went into my dads room to see if he was home and luckily he was.
"Good morning Dad! Breakfast will be ready in 30 minutes. Also some friends stayed over last night." I said before kissing him on his cheek. He said that was fine and he would be down soon but never opened his eyes. Lastly, I went to Daniels room. I knocked lightly and opened the door to see that he was awake but turned away.
"Breakfast will be ready in 30." I said before rushing out and walking downstairs. I whipped up a several batches of pancakes, bacon and made a fruit salad. I sat it all down on the table and took some bowls, plates, cutlery, juice, cereal, muffins, extra fruit, syrup and whipped cream an placed them on the table. Next, I made a fresh mug of coffee for my Dad and waited for everybody to arrive. I sat down at the table and Carter was the first one to come down.
"Damn Jade did you cook for an army or something?! This is amazing!" He complimented. I smiled and sent him a text incase anybody could hear us saying that today I was showing Daniel what he is missing. He smiled at me and took a seat next to me. Next down were Abi and Hunter and they almost chocked on their own spit at the feast in front of them. I chuckled at their reaction and they sat down. Next, Cameron, Aaron, Carter, Taylor and Dylan walked downstairs and stared at the food in front of them.
"It's so beautiful!" Cam whispered before 'fainting' into Aaron's arms. Taylor walked over to me and gave me a hug before whispering a thank you. Then, Brandon, Jacob, Mark, Daniel ran downstairs before falling in a big pile as they all shoved each other over to get to the food first. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Jacob came and sat next to me and smiled. I smiled back and we began eating. I took four pancakes and topped them with raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream. We all sat in a comfortable silence which of course, I broke.
"So, what's everyone doing today?" I asked.
"IM HANGING OUT WITH ABI!" Hunter screamed before kissing her on the cheek. They were honestly too cute together.
"I GET JADE!" All the boys screamed in unison. 
"Why should any of you get her? Today is Jacob and Jade day!" Jacob exclaimed.
"Uh no. It's Jarter day!" Carter exclaimed.
"Jandon!"
"Jameron!"
"Jylan!"
This caused them all to get in an argument over who got to spend time with me.
"LISTEN!" I screamed. "Why do you all want to hang out with me?" I asked with a chuckle. 
"Well last night, after you and Abi went to bed we realised that we haven't spent a day with either of you alone so we want to hang out with you." Brandon explained.
"Ohhhhhhh!" I realised. I hung out with Daniel alone and Abi with Hunter but they were right.
"So Jade, who are you going to hang out with?" Taylor asked. I thought about it and all the boys leant towards me giving puppy dog eyes.
"I can't choose! You have to decide yourselves!" I exclaimed. Immediately they all turned to the person next to them and played a game of rock, paper, scissors. Then the winners battled it out and it was between Cameron and Daniel.
"You're going down Dallas." Daniel said.
"Please, I'm going to win." Cameron spoke confidently. In the end, Daniel chose paper and Cameron went for scissors meaning that he won.
"YES I WIN!" He exclaimed. The boys all hugged and sulked down into their seats. I didn't even realise that Abi and Hunter had already left.
"Let's go Jade!" Cam said before grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my seat. I was halfway through the dining area when he stopped dead in his tracks.
"What's wrong?" I asked. I turned around to see that all the boys were staring me. "Guys what's wrong?" I asked getting worried.
"It's just. You look. Absolutely." Taylor stuttered.
"Beautiful." They all finished. I blushed and looked at Carter who gave me a nod.
"Cam, can we please all hang out today?" Weston asked. Cameron looked down at me and sighed.
"Fine!" He sighed. All the boys cheered and I laughed at them. "But tomorrow she's all mine." He said before giving me a protective hug.
"Promise." I said before giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"So, who's ready for the best day ever?" I asked.
"MEEEEEE!" They replied. This was going to be amazing! Let the fun begin.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
A/N Hey guys! So when you read in your head, do you hear whatever accent you may have? I hear an English accent but what do you guys hear? Let me know in the comment box and I'll see you all very soon ❤️