Interview

I looked at the crowd from behind the stage and my nerves seemed to grow more and more.
"And here we have her today ladies and gentleman, the multi-media, singing and dancing sensation that is Jade Bordelon!" Ellen exclaimed. The crowd went wild and I smiled whilst walking out.
"I love you Jade!" Shouted a girl that looked a little older than me.
"I love you too!" I mouthed before she burst into tears. Quickly, I ran up to her and gave her a hug before sitting down next to a smiling Ellen.
"Hey there." She greeted me.
"HI!" I screamed in excitement. Okay. Not good. Definitely just defended her. OH MY GOSH I JUST MADE ELLEN BECOME DEAF. THIS IS NOT THE START THAT I WANTED.
"Wow you're exited!" She laughed.
"Yes I am because this is my first talk show and I'm exited but also I'm really nervous because I might spill a secret about me or somebody else and I didn't want that to happen because then they would be mad at me and I couldn't handle that because I have like four friends." I rambled quickly whilst ending in an awkward laugh. The audience laughed at me and I realised that I wasn't blinking. Suddenly I started blinking quickly and with all of the mascara that they put on me I felt like I was going to take off. I am a butterfly.
"Aw you're just so adorable! But there's no need to be nervous," she started before giving me a a smile in which I returned "so how are you?" She asked.
"I'm good thank you! Well I'm better than good because I'm with my idol on her show which was my dream and now it's coming true!" I gushed. "How are you?" I questioned.
" I'm good! Now I know that you're famous for social media and you also dance and sing but I wanted to talk about a video that has been going around. If you haven't seen it already, then it is an inspirational video of Jade talking about the issues in today's society. Here's a look." Ellen said into the camera before a video of me started. It turned out that somebody had filmed me inside of the ice cream shop and uploaded it.

"Can everybody take a look at this young gentleman here? I would like to make a point. Boys today think that it is perfectly acceptable to think of women as materialistic objects that they can just claim and toss away whenever they please. Well that isn't okay. Just because a boy talks to you doesn't mean that you should be there at his beck and call especially when they are derogatory comments. They try to degrade you so that you feel worthless and alone when you're not. This is their trick into getting women vulnerable.  It's obvious that they had no real female role model in their lives to show them how to respect a lady and this needs to change. We live in a society that is based off of rape culture and it makes women feel unsafe and at risk at all times. Every night we are scared to walk through the streets alone for the fear that one day somebody might try something on us. This needs to change and it needs to happen now. Please gentleman show some respect and we will return it. You get what you are given and in the end, it will come back to bite you in the butt. So let's put an end to this together.

The video ended and all attention was turned back to me.
"So, this video is truly amazing and if I'm correct, you're 13?" Ellen asked. I nodded in response and noticed that I also haven't stopped smiling. It probably looked creepy but I was too exited to stop. "That's amazing because I feel as though these issues don't get discussed enough and for a young teen such as yourself to realise this it shocks me but in the best way. Can I jut ask you, what made you give this speech? Did you prepared it? Tell us how it came about." She ordered. I sighed before I answered.
"Well I was at an ice cream shop when a boy came and sat in front of me. He just stared to make awful comments about me and when I responded he didn't like it. He left and then his friend came over and started to make comments also. The whole thing made me feel a mixture of anger, sadness and pure shock. Nobody should have to be treated that way and I felt like it needed to be said. I honestly had no idea that somebody would record it and upload it to the Internet but i believe that it is a good thing as it gets the message across. I just hope that now, females or males for that matter can stand up for themselves when put in a situation like that. We all need to learn to respect not just other people but also ourselves. We are always taught that you must think if others but sometimes you have to make yourself the priority." I finished, happy with my answer. I relaxed a bit and the audience went wild from my response. I looked and they were all giving me approving nods and some were even crying. Ellen noticed this and got a camera man to go over to them. She walked over to a woman no older than 40 and asked what was wrong.
"Thank you Jade. You are such a wonderful girl and for my daughter to have a role model like you means everything. I know that you will always stick up for what's right and I'm hoping that she will do the same. She's only 9 and adores you." She finished. I smiled and thanked her for her kind words. Maybe I did matter. After a few more minutes of talking to the audience and Ellen, we went to commercial and I was told to change into my dance clothes. I rushed to the dressing room and changed before sitting down where somebody fixed my hair and make up. Within 3 minutes I was done and rushed back onto stage where Ellen was introducing me.
"And here we have Jade Bordelon dancing to Vienna!" She said. The music kicked in and I began to dance. (Video above). By the time I was finished people were cheering and clapping. I gave a huge and smile and now before walking over to Ellen.
"Well that's all the time that we have for today and it was so nice having you on the show!" Ellen said. I smiled and hugged her.
"The pleasure was all mine. This had been such an honour getting to come onto a show like this and connecting with my amazing fans who aren't really fans because they are my family." I said. She smiled and said her last goodbyes before wrapping up the production. The boys came into the stage and dived on me before embracing me into a large hug.
"YOU DID AMAZING!" They all screamed.
"Thanks guys but I can't breathe." I giggled. They apologised and got off me before giving me individual hugs. I save Daniels hug for last and it was something that I would soon regret. My head lay in his chest and he whispered something into my ear.
"We need to talk." He said. Oh dear. This would NOT be good.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
A/N Hey guys it's Jade! I'm so sorry I've been inactive lately but I have so much school work to do and I'm awful I know but I'll try to do better! So, how have you all been? I hope you're good and I not then smile because you are beautiful 💙