New arrival

*Bart's POV*

I don't know what is up with Jade but I don't like it one bit. She's embarrassing me in front of them and I won't have it! I was sat in my office doing paper work when I heard a knock on the door. Or a few thousand. What was happening?! I opened the door to find none other than Jacob.
"Hey Jacob! What can I do for you?" I asked. He looked up at me with a nervous smile. His hands were shaking and he steadied them in his hoodie.
"Ummm so you know I have a girlfriend right?" He spoke slowly.
"You mean Abi? She seems very nice but what about her?" I questioned.
"Well her parents they....." He paused. His eyes started to fill up with tears and his breaths became shaky. I stood up and embraced him into a large hug.
"They passed away in a car accident and she has nowhere to live so-" I cut him off before he could even finish the sentence.
"Of course she can live here Jacob." I said with a smile. Jade could use a girl friend anyway. "Tell her that she can move in today if she'd like." I finished.
"OH MY GOSH THANK YOU BART! YOU'LL LOVE HER I PROMISE! NOT AS MUCH AS I DO BUT YOU WILL!" He exclaimed cheerily. Then he ran out of the room on the phone.

*************************************
*Abi's POV*

I awoke from my slumber to the sound of my phone ringing. I groaned and picked it up not bothering to check the caller I.D.

"What do you want?" I murmured.
"Good morning to you too princess." A voice said in the other end.
"JACOB?" I exclaimed shooting up which resulted in me rolling off the bed landing with a huge crash.
"Oompff." I said.
"Did you just fall off the bed?" He said giving a hearty laugh.
"Pfttttt nooooooo..." I lied.
"You're an idiot." He joked
"Yeah well you love this idiot!" I bargained
"Yes I do. Now what would you say if I told you that you can live with me and the guys?" He said casually.
"I CAN WHAT?! JACOB ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!?!"
"PRINCESS I PROMISE THIS IS REAL!" He promised. Oh my gosh. IM LIVING WITH THEM!!!!!
"WHEN DO I MOVE IN?!" I questioned
"TODAY! NOW GET PACKING AND WE'LL PICK YOU UP IN AN HOUR!" He screamed before ending the call.
This was going to be fun!
*************************************
An hour later Jacob came and picked me up.
"Hey beautiful." He said.
"Heyyyyyyyyy." I replied.
"So, at the house there's the guys,Bart and his daughter." He informed me. "She's our age so don't be worried."
"What's her name? What's she like?" I asked.
"Ummmmmm" he started "I don't know really. When we got there she didn't really take an interest in any of us. She was sort of rude but I think she was overwhelmed. That's what Bart says anyway. When we were on tour he would always tell us how beautiful, kind and funny she was. I guess she just has to warm up to us." He told me. Oh great. What if she doesn't like me? What if she doesn't want me living there? Oh no she's going to hate me I can feel it!
"Calm down it's going to be okay!" He reassured me.
"Um can we please make a quick stop?" I asked the driver. He nodded and I told him the directions. Hopefully this will work.

*Jade's POV*

I was woken up by the sounds of several camera flashes. I groaned and opened my eyes to see some of the boys taking a picture of me. I rolled over and noticed that my pillow was a lot harder and warmer than I remembered. I cuddled further into it in hopes that it was all a dream.
"Good morning beautiful." My pillow said. Wait.....pillows don't talk.
"OH MY GOD MY PILLOW JUST TALKED. EL DIABLO EL DIABLO! HE'S HERE WERE ALL GOING TO DIE!" I screamed. Halfway through my...scene I was interrupted by a loud chorus of laughs. I looked up and saw that all the boys were here laughing at me and that I was cuddled into Hunter. How did this happen?
"Um are you okay?" One of them asked me. He was tan with fluffy brown hair and brown eyes. He was hot don't get me wrong but I hated him.
"I'm fine uhhhh..." I trailed off, indicating that I didn't know his name.
"Cameron." He said. I sat up and looked at them. I had to know at least one of them. Nope. Nada. Zilch.
"So not to be rude but who are you guys?" I questioned. They looked at me with large eyes and hope.
"You don't know us?" The one with a bandana said.
"No...is that a problem?" I asked.
"No no that's perfect actually. Now you get to know us as real people instead of just 'celebrities'." Said a different boy.
"Well I'm Cameron."
"Carter."
"Taylor."
"Aaron."
"Daniel."
"Dylan."
"Brandon."
"You already know me." Said Hunter.
"Yeah speaking of that, how did we end up like this?!" I asked.
"Well after you ate the pancakes we decided to watch a film. I suggested toy story but you insisted on the conjuring. How could you sleep through a horror film?!?!" He asked. They boys looked shocked.
"It wasn't scary." I stated.
"Ummmmm YES IT IS!" Screamed Dylan. "We couldn't sleep for weeks after watching it!" He exclaimed.
"Well you guys are losers." I said finishing off with sticking my tongue out. Maybe living with them wouldn't be so bad after all.....
"HONEY I'M HOME!" Screamed an unfamiliar voice.
"That's Jacob." Said Daniel. "He's a little.....well you'll see." Finished he. He walked into the living room with a gorgeous brunette. She was just a little shorter than Jacob and had stunning brown eyes.
"GUYS ABI CAN LIVE WITH US!" He exclaimed not noticing my presence. I cleared my throat and he looked at me.
"Oh uh....hi? I ummm didn't see you there. Im jacob." He said. "This is my girlfriend Abigail." He said. He looked over at her with love in his eyes.
"Hi!" She said as she bounced over to me her hair flying everywhere.
"YOOOOOOOOOO!" I shouted back.
"I brought you some gifts to say thank you and ummm yeah..." She finished. I giggled at her and looked in the bag. Oh. My. God.
"I LOVE IT THANK YOU!" I screamed. She bought me.....NUTELLA. 27 JARS!!!
"It's okay! Hey I feel like I know you from somewhere." She said. I froze.
"No you don't." I said too quickly
"I do but where? OH MY GOSH YOU'RE ITSJADEOLIVIA AREN'T YOU? OH MY GOSH I WAS TOO NERVOUS TO EVEN REALISE THAT IM STANDING IN FRONT OF MY HERO!" She exclaimed before bursting into tears. I hugged her tightly. I was going to keep this a secret but oh well.
"Um if you don't mind me asking," started Brandon "Who are you exactly?"
"I'm-" I was cut off with Abi's scream.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! SHE'S A FAMOUS DANCER/SINGER/MUSER/VINER/YOUTUBER. JACOB REMEMBER THAT SONG I PLAYED FOR YOU IN THE CAR ON THE WAY OVER HERE? THATS HER!" She screamed.
The boys looked shocked.
"How many followers do you have?" They asked.
"Well:
YouTube: 7 million
Instagram: 8.4 million
Twitter: 14 million
Vine: 5 million
Musical.ly: 9 million
YouNow: 3 million" I finished. "I had to leave school 3 years ago and in that time I became pretty popular. I have an album out and I'm in the middle of shooting a dance DVD." I said. They just looked at me with something that I couldn't make out. They looked at me as if I were a celebrity. Oh dear...