E-Mail

*Jade's POV*

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and immediately shot up. I ripped the blankets off of me and ran into the bathroom. I still had last nights clothes on and my hair was a complete and utter mess. Sighing, I took out my brush and combed through the tangled mess until I was satisfied. Next, I brushed my teeth and washed my face before tying my hair into a messy bun. I walked into my closet and found a cute outfit which consisted of light wash shorts, a grey vest and a flannel. Then I slid on my white converse and ran downstairs. The smell intensified and I could already feel my mouth watering. I ran into the kitchen and saw that Brandon was making chocolate chip pancakes and orange juice.
"Good morning Brandon!" I chirped. He jumped a little and turned around before smiling at me.
"Good morning cutie." He said back. I blushed at the name and he chuckled.
"So, why are you making pancakes at 8 in the morning? And also, the smell super good." I complimented.
"Thanks. And I thought that you've been through a lot lately and I wanted to make a start on you forgiving me. Don't worry, I know that it won't come easily and it will take time but I'm willing to wait for you." He said seriously before turning around and playing up the last pancake. He then put the two plates down and handed me a fork and a glass of orange juice.
I thanked him and took a sip of my OJ. Bad idea. I spat the orange all over the floor and started coughing and gripping everywhere.
"OH MY GOSH THAT'S DISGUSTING!" I yelled "WHY THE HECK DOES IT TASTE THAT WAY?" I continued. Brandon sat there speechless and just looked at me amused.
"It's just orange juice." He stated.
"Why is it so minty? Wait never mind I just brushed my teeth." I realised. Immediately he burst out laughing at my failure and seemed as though he couldn't stop. He laughed so hard that he fell off of his chair and onto the floor before he started rolling around crying.
"Brandon stop!" I chuckled. This made him laugh even harder. I jokingly rolled my eyes and went to clean up my mess. After the floor was once again spotless, I sat down and began eating my breakfast whilst Brandon composed himself. After a few minutes he had stopped laughing and joined me at the island.
"These pancakes are so good." I told him. It was true, it was the best pancake I had ever eaten. Ever. He smiled. At me and we finished the rest of our breakfast in a comfortable silence. Once we had finished, I put the dishes into the washer and sat back down next to him. I scrolled through many phone until I saw a new email. I opened it and couldn't believe what I saw.

Dear Jade,

I am writing this to inform you that we wish to have you on the show. After receiving thousands of letters from your fans we thought that it was time to bring you to the spotlight. If interested, please respond within the next few days as we could like for you to perform on the show. You may choose whatever you would like to do as I'm sure that you have many talents.

Yours faithfully,

Ellen DeGeneres.

Oh.My.God. Ellen just invited me to her show. She wants me to perform. ELLEN FREAKING DEGENERES WANTS ME ON HER SHOW.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS ELLEN KNOWS ME. THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN A KITTEN RIDING A UNICORN IN THE SNOW EVEN THOUGH THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE. I CANT BELIEVE THIS!" I screamed. I stood up and began to do many backflips before getting tired and leaping into Brandon's arms.
"WHAT HAPPENED?!" He yelled. I smiled gleefully and screamed again.
"I JUST GOT INVITED TO PERFORM ON THE ELLEN SHOW!" I screamed. Brandon dropped me in shock and I landed in a painful groan.
"Sorry! BUT MY CUTIE IS GOING ON THE ELLEN SHOW!" He screamed. My cheeks burned a bright scarlet colour from the name but I didn't care; I was too happy. I burst into tears and all of my emotions were released at once.
"Ssshhhh it's okay. This is a good thing." Brandon comforted me.
"These are happy tears." I promised. He smiled down at me and embraced me in a large hug. I've handed me my phone and I began to type a response.

Dear Ellen or whoever is reading this because Ellen is too important to be talking to me but whatever,

OF COURSE I WANT TO BE ON THE SHOW! YOU'RE MY IDOL (aside from Beyoncé) AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! But I have some friends that I would like to bring with me if that's okay :) Yes, you heard me. I have actual friends. I know. I deserve a round of applause. But anyways, thank you so much for the opportunity and when should I be at the studio for?

All the love,

Jade xoxo

I hit the send button and sighed. This was my new life I guess. I had friends who loved me no matter how weird I am. I now have fans who apparently are very supportive. I haven't really got a social media for them to follow as all of my accounts are on private.
"Will you help me make some social media accounts please?" I asked Brandon. He smiled and nodded his head. Around 30 minutes later we had made Instagram, Musical.ly, Twitter, YouNow, Facebook, Tumblr, Vine, Snapchat and YouTube accounts for myself. I decided that I would wait a few days to post something on YouTube. I opened up my Twitter and saw that everybody had made a tweet saying to follow me. Instantly, I gained thousands of followers and I decided to make my first tweet.

@JadeBordelon: This is my new Twitter. Here's to a new start for all. I love each and every one if you. ❤️

This was my new life and it was looking bright.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/N Hey guys it's Jade! I wanted to thank you all for the love that you have been giving this book so far! Let's keep it going and then we can be happy :) maybe some day in the future we can all meet and have a party and then meet the boys. Just think about that. I love you all ❤️❤️