What Have I Just Done?

*Mark's POV*

About halfway through the movie Jade fell asleep. She looked so comfortable and I didn't want to move her so instead I wrapped a blanket around her and took the ice cream to the kitchen. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 2 am. I totally forgot that everyone was still looking for Jade! I made a quick group text and told them all to come home because Jade was here. Within a few minutes Abi and Hunter were back and ran through the house looking for her. When the entered the living room they saw her sleeping body and sighed. They looked at me and I gave a small smile.
"How is she?" Abi asked shakily. I studied her for a minute and saw that she had been crying. I felt so bad for her. Jade was her best friend and I ruined that. Abi still cared and as much as Jade was putting up a front, I could tell that she cared about Abi too.
"I'm sorry. I ruined your friendship with her all because of a secret. I should never have made you keep it. In sorry." I said. Tears fell freely and she embraced me into a hug.
"Don't ever blame yourself Mark. I chose to do this. It wasn't your fault." She said. "This was all on me." She promised. I nodded my head buts isn't believe a word. We sat down on the sofa and waited for everyone to trail in. Around 10 minutes later they were all here and sat around Jade.
"How did she take it?" Carter asked.
"She was...upset to say the least. She didn't know that her mother figure wasn't actually her mother. Overall she reacted better than I thought she would but it didn't make it easier. She needs a lot of support right now." I spoke softly.
"And what about us?" Daniel asked. I looked around at everyone and saw that they all had tears in their eyes.
"S-she said that she doesn't want anything to do with you." I spoke. Everyone lowered their heads and soon tears were everywhere. Jade was like a sister to them and now she may never speak to them again.
"I'm so sorry guys. It's my fault! I shouldn't have asked you to keep this a secret from her. I ruined everything." I sobbed. They all looked at me and shook their heads.
"Mark this isn't your fault. We chose to do it and you're not to blame." Aaron said.
"I just wish we could have done it differently. Jade means a lot to us and we might have lost her. Nobody wanted that." Jacob said quietly.

*Jade's POV*

I woke up to voices. I decided to stay silent and still to hear what they were saying.
"I just wish that we could have done it differently. Jade means a lot to us and we might just have lost her. Nobody wanted that." Jacob said. Did I really loose them?
"She was my sister." Abi said. Suddenly I felt extremely guilty. I never wanted to hurt her but what she did to me was inexcusable, right?
"She was special to all of us in some type of way. I guess we just have to try and make it up to her. With this being said, I 'woke up'. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before opening them. I saw that Mark was no longer with me and I called out for him.
"I'm here." He said before climbing back into our fort. I didn't turn around as I knew that if I saw them again I would cry. "Everything okay?" He asked. I gave a small nod and turned to face him. "What's she like?" I asked out of curiosity.
"Who are we talking about?" He questioned. I looked down and sighed.
"Birth Mom. What's she like?" I asked again. He gave a small smile and took my hand.
"She's great. She is kind, gentle and she wouldn't hurt a fly. I can fly us out to meet her if you'd like." I thought about it for a moment and nodded.
"Yes please. I'd like to know her for myself. I have a few thing I want to ask her." I stated.
"Like what?" He asked.
"You'll see." I said. He hugged me and I returned it. We stayed like this for a few minutes and when he let go I felt sad again. I stepped out of the fort completely forgetting that everyone was there. I stood up and they were all looking at me with tear stained faces.
They remained silent and waited for my next move. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I had nothing to say to them.
"Jade can you let us explain? Please." Croaked out Taylor.
"It's a little late for that." I said coldly. I kept my gaze firmly on the floor otherwise I would cry at any moment.
"Please don't say that." Abi cried. I ignored her and held my gaze.
"Jade please." Daniel sobbed. I looked over at him to see that he was a mess. His hair was all over the place, his smile wasn't there and his eyes were red and puffy. Did I do this? I couldn't bare to see him like this and I started crying on the spot. I ran over to him and jumped into his lap sobbing. He cradled me and rubbed my back. Some of the boys shot him daggers but I didn't care. All I knew is that I wanted to feel like this forever. With Daniel I felt safe and complete. He kept me sane  and happy.
"I'm so sorry." I whispered to him.
"Don't be sorry princess, I shouldn't have kept it from you. I'm sorry. I promise that I will never keep anything from you ever again. You mean so much to me and I never wanted to hurt you. You are my princess and I will do everything in my power to protect you. Do you forgive me?" He asked. I tensed up and loosened my grip.
"I'm sorry, I can't do that." I cried. I hugged him for a few more seconds and let go. Then I stood up and ran out of the room crying. What have I just done?

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
A/N Yo it's Jade! How are you all? I hope your good. Anyways I found out that I have readers all over the world from places like America and the Philippines! You guys are seriously amazing and I love each and every one of you ❤️