The Campfire- Abi

*Abi's POV*

"Hunter will you come here for a second please?" I asked my boyfriend. He walked into the living room and went straight for a hug.
"Yes?"
"Will you take everything down to the beach please? I text the boys and they're waiting for you already." I informed him. He sighed and murmured an OK before taking a large bag and packing it with the essentials.
"I'll meet you down at the beach okay? I love you." He said before kissing me on the cheek and walking out the door. Jade was upstairs searching for outfits for us so I decided to she how she was doing.
"FOUND YOU! HAHA I WIN THIS TIME. WHOOOO GO JADE!" She cheered to herself. I giggled and she looked at me before laughing along.
"I found them!" She said before tossing my outfit (Picture above. Jade's outfit on the left and Abi's on the right.) I went into the bathroom before chucking on my outfit and deciding what to do with my hair.
"JADE! I NEED HELP WITH MY HAIR!" I screamed. She ran in and looked at me for a moment before pulling out the curling wand. After about 20 minutes she was done and spun me around in the chair. I actually looked really good!
"You look gorgeous!" She complimented. I smiled and then looked at her.
"You haven't changed!" I giggled.
"Yes I have look-" she stopped short as she looked down and realised that I was right.
"Weirdo. And you looked great on that outfit today." I said. She smiled and ran back into her room before rushing back in.
"What should I do with my hair?" She asked.
"Well the beech waves look good so I'll just do a waterfall braid." I said. After 5 minutes I was done and we took a couple of pictures.

-At beach-

Jade and I walked to the beach and found the boys playing a large game of football by the fire. We walked closer to them and sat on some seats. Hunter saw me and abandoned the game so that he could run over to me and give me a big hug before kissing me on the cheek.
"Hey baby girl! You look beautiful tonight." He said with a cheesy smile.
"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." I said with a wink. He smiled and then moved me so that I was sat on his lap.
"So, you must be pretty excited about this movie huh?" He asked with sadness lacing in his voice.
"Yeah! It's an amazing opportunity and there is no way that I could ever even dream of passing it up." I said smiling.
"I'm so so so proud of you. I never said it before but I am! You've come such a long way and now you're finally getting everything that you deserve." Hunter told me. Just the thought of him being proud of me filled me with excitement and love.
"Thank you Hunter, that means a lot. I just wish that I didn't have to go for such a long time. I'll miss you so much." I said. At this point tears threatened to escape my eyes and Hunter noticed.
"Shhhh it's okay. Please don't cry! Listen for the next two weeks it's all about us. Yes you will be gone for a long time but we can make it work. We have all of our social medias, we can text, call and FaceTime. And I'll come and visit you loads I promise." He said whilst stroking my hair. I nodded and smuggled deeper into him.
"I love you Hunter." I said truthfully.
"I love you more." He replied. I turned round to him and kissed him. Even though we were dating I still had the same sensation in my stomach as I did for the first kiss. I loved Hunter so much and I never wanted to let him go.
"We need to make a plan of what we're going to do before I leave. I want to spend as much time with you as possible before I go." I told him whilst he played with my hair.
"What about when we get home? Right now I just want to relax and cuddle my favourite person in the world." He stated. I nodded and leant back on him.
"When do you think she's going to find out?" I asked Hunter worriedly
"Who Jade? I don't know," he sighed "All we can do is wait. It's not our business to tell." He finished. "But come on, let's get everyone around the campfire and talk okay?" He asked. I stood up and he followed my lead. We walked over to the boys hand in hand and told them that we were going to make smores. They all ran over to the campfire leaving us behind laughing at their behaviour. They were just big kids I swear. We went and took out places.
"So, anyone want to play truth or dare?" I asked. Everyone nodded in agreement. "Cameron, truth or dare?" I asked.
"Dare." He said confidently.
"Okay, I dare you to....run and jump into the water." I said. He looked at me weirdly and ran towards the sea.
"That was so easy!" Dylan complained. I smirked in reply.
"Wait for it." I said. Three...two...one...cannonball. Cameron jumped in and surfaced to the top.
"OH MY GOD ITS SO COLD! ABIGAIL MY LITTLE FRIEND IS SHRIVELLING UP INSIDE OF ME WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?" He screamed before running back to us. Everyone burst out laughing at Cam and he scowled at us. "That wasn't funny!" He whined.
"Yes it was." Aaron chuckled. Oh boy, tonight was going to be good. At least, I thought so.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/N Hey guys it's Jade! I was thinking of posting twice today, what do you think? Anyways I hope you're all having a great day and I will see you very soon 💙