Ain't Nobody Got Time For Them Boys

*Jade's POV*

It was now 12:05pm and we had just finished celebrating me getting on the Ellen show.
"CELEBRATORY PIZZA!" I shouted.
"NOT AFTER LAST TIME!" Cam shouted back.
"CELEBRATORY MOVIE!" I screamed and everyone agreed. We all sat down after getting some blankets, pillows and food. I decided to put on the notebook and all the guys groaned. Perfect. We managed to get up to the part where Noah was building his dream house and I heard a light snore. I looked over to see that Taylor had fallen asleep. I giggled silently to myself  and turned my attention back to the movie and ate my gummy worms. Then I heard another snore and saw that Mark had drifted off to dreamland. Slowly, the boys began to fall asleep one by one until they all passed out. I looked over to Abi and saw that she was also asleep whilst cuddling into Hunters arms. I couldn't resist myself and took my phone out before snapping a picture. I posted it on Twitter and then locked my phone. Silently, I crept out of the living room and headed over to the doorway where I grabbed my bag and headed out. It's was about 3 pm so it was still light. I walked around for a small while before entering the all too familiar ice cream shop. I headed in and ordered myself a large chocolate brownie ice cream in a tub. The cashier took my order but seemed very nervous.
"Um-you're Jade Bordelon." She spoke. "I love you so much." She finished before bursting out into a fit of tears. In a heart beat, I hopped over the counter and embraced her into a hug. I quickly looked at her name tag and began to speak.
"I love you too Rosa. Please don't cry! You're way too pretty to cry and I'm a sympathetic crier. If you cry, I'll cry and then we'll end up being a big puddle on the floor." I laughed. I rubbed her back and slowly she calmed down. She sighed and I wiped her tears away.
"Better?" I asked.
"Better." She promised. I looked at her and she looked as though she came from a Spanish background. She had long flowing brown hair that reached her waist and chocolate brown eyes.
"Good. Can we take some pictures?" I asked her. Her eyes widened and she nodded her head frantically. I asked another worker to take a few pictures on both of our phones and posted one of them on my Instagram with the caption

I love meeting you guys! Say hi to Rosa everyone! ❤️

"Thank you so much!" She said before hugging me again.
"No, thank you!" I told her.
"Um can you please do me a favour?" She asked. "My little sister Clara loves you and I was wondering if I could get a video for her if that's okay. I don't suppose you know any Spanish do you?" She asked. I smiled and nodded before stepping into the camera with her.
"hola Clara ! Estoy aquí con su hermana increíble y quería decir que Te amo tanto! Su apoyo significa todo para mí y tal vez algún día podemos conocer y hablar en persona. ¡Adios, te amo! [hello Clara! im here with your amazing sister and I wanted to say that I love you so much! Your support means everything to me and maybe someday we can meet and talk in person. Goodbye I love you!]" o finished before blowing a kiss to the camera. Rosa looked at me with amazement and I giggled.
"Is there anything that you can't do?" She said.
"Well.....I can't stop being awkward. Or play the trumpet. Or knit." I said. She laughed at me and unfortunately had to leave. I gave her one last hug and went to sit at my table. I scrolled through my phone before somebody sat down I front of me. I looked up and saw a guy around my age if not a little older than me.
"Hey baby." He said before winking.
"Hi. Can I help you with something?" I asked.
"Yeah, you could come home with me and..." He was cut short by me.
"I bled through three maxi pads this morning. Have a nice day." I said before looking back down at my phone. I don't have time for people like that who are just straight up disrespectful to women. He got up and left me alone before somebody else came and sat down. I looked up and saw that one of his friends had now joined me. Great. Note the sarcasm.
"Yes?" I asked.
"You're hot." He said bluntly.
"And the earth is round now can you please move along." I sassed. He chuckled at me before a smirk appeared on his face.
"Feisty, I like that. Or is it just that time of the month?" He asked. Oh hell to the no. I glared at him. "But seriously chickita you should come back with us and have a little fun." He said before reaching out for my leg. That was it. I stood up on the table and made sure that everyone was looking. Silence fell upon the room and I began.
"Can everybody take a look at this young gentleman here? I would like to make a point. Boys today think that it is perfectly acceptable to think of women as materialistic objects that they can just claim and toss away whenever they please. Well that isn't okay. Just because a boy talks to you doesn't mean that you should be there at his beck and call especially when they are derogatory comments. They try to degrade you so that you feel worthless and alone when you're not. This is their trick into getting women vulnerable. It's obvious that they had no real female role model in their lives to show them how to respect a lady and this needs to change. We live in a society that is based off of rape culture and it makes women feel unsafe and at risk at all times. Every night we are scared to walk through the streets alone for the fear that one day somebody might try something on us. This needs to change and it needs to happen now. Please gentleman show some respect and we will return it. You get what you are given and in the end, it will come back to bite you in the butt. So let's put an end to this together." I finished before stepping down. Immediately people started cheering and clapping for me which made me extremely happy. I looked down at the boy who was now as pale as a ghost. Hah. Ain't nobody got time for them boys.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
A/N Hey guys it's Jade! So this chapter turned deep....Seriously though, if a boy ever cat calls you or does something inappropriate just call him out on it. You should never be put in an uncomfortable position where you feel at risk. If something happens be sure to tell somebody and it will get better. I'm always here for you guys no matter what and you can talk to me 💙