Abi

I woke up to the sound of cameras and bright lights.
"Awwhhh they're so cute!" A female gushed. Who was cute?
"Yeah but not as cute as you." I heard somebody mumble. Okay that was adorable. A sudden gust of cold air came and made me shiver. I snuggled deeper into my pillow which was a lot harder than I remembered and yet it was more comfortable and smelt amazing. I just wanted to stay like this forever. Once again I snuggled even further when my pillow wrapped it's arm around me. Aw the pillow likes me! That's so cute! After all this time- WAIT A MINUTE! PILLOWS DON'T HAVE ARMS. OH MY GOD WHATS HAPPENING?!
"HOLY CRAB CAKES WHAT THE ACTUAL FLIP FLOP IS GOING ON?!" I screamed. I tried to move but the pillow refused to let me go. I looked down and saw that in actual fact it wasn't a pillows arm at all.
"Well good morning to you too." Somebody chuckled in a raspy voice. I looked up to see that I was cuddled into Daniel.
"Good morning princess." He whispered as he hugged me closer.
"Morning." I said. I heard a chorus of awwwws and I looked up to see Hunter,Cameron, Abi and Taylor. WAIT MY BEST FRIEND IS HERE!
"ABBBIIIIIIIIIIIII!" I screamed whilst leaping into my best friends arms. I tackled her to the ground and we both burst out laughing.
"Hey boo," she giggled "Are you okay?" She asked.
"Well duhhhhh! My best friends here! How are you?" I asked hugging her again.
"I'm good!" She said. She stood up and helped me up before grabbing my crutches and passing them to me. Only 1 more day to go with this thing on! We 'ran' out into the hallway and up the stairs so I could show her the rooms. I gave her a quick tour of the house and she was so exited by the dance studio. We stepped inside and I turned the lights on.
"Woah." She breathed out. "This is...woah."
"Do you dance?" I asked. She looked down to the floor.
"Abit but I'm not the best." She said. I didn't believe that for one second.
"Will you show me?" I asked "Please?"
After a short while she nodded and connected her phone to the speakers. She started to dance and she was amazing (video above).
"You're incredible!" I exclaimed. "MY BEST FRIEND IS BETTER THAN YOURS!" I screamed to nobody in particular. She just laughed and walked back over to me.
"Come on, let's show you to your room." I said before she followed me out. I led her down the corridor and opened the door. Her room was simple but very cute (picture above). She put her suitcase on the bed and looked at me with wide eyes.
"This is my room?!?!" She exclaimed.
"Yeah. Don't you like it? I got it decorated like this but I can change it if you want!" I replied. She just came and hugged me.
"Are you serious?! I LOVE IT THANK YOU SO MUCH!" She screamed. For two hours we laughed and unpacked her things until she was fully settled in. I walked over to the mini fridge and pulled out some lemonades.
"A mini fridge? God I love this place." She muttered. I giggled at her in response.
"So....any guys you like?" I asked her. She looked away and blushed at me.
"Maybe..." She trailed off. OMG PLEASE SAY ITS HUNTER!
"I maybesortalikeHunterbutidontthinkthathelikesmebackandidontknowwhattodo." She spoke quickly.
"Wait slow down."
"I maybe sorta like Hunter but I don't think that he likes me back and I don't know what to do." She said.
"OMG YES ABI LIKES HUNTER I KNEW IT THIS IS AMAZING!!" I screamed.
"JADE! The boys are right outside you do realise that don't you?" She whispered angrily/embarrassed.
"This room is sound proof. All the rooms are." I replied casually. She sighed and looked at me.
"Wait you knew I liked him? Is it that obvious?" She asked.
"Yes but don't worry he likes you back. I promise." I told her. Just before she could ask me how I knew I said "Cupid has his ways and I am Cupid so don't question me because I'm not going to tell you but I wouldn't lie to you so it's a promise." She just giggled and smiled. She couldn't stop smiling actually. I totally ship #Habi already.
"Well what about you?" She asked. "What about Mr.Skye?"
"What do you mean?" I asked. She face palmed and I was so confused.
"I saw you this morning. Jade you were so cute with him! You literally cuddled him for protection and he obviously likes you back." She pointed out. I didn't believe that.
"Okay 1) He was warm and honestly smelt amazing so it was totally natural and 2) he doesn't."
"You loveeeee him." She sing songed.
"I do not! Shush!" I said. Trying to move the conversation along before she noticed the small blush creeping up onto my cheeks.
"Girls it's time for dinner!" My father called up. We looked at each other before she ran downstairs leaving me to hobble down. I got to the top of the stairs and slowly made my way down before getting stuck half way down. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Abi sat next to hunter and the only other space was next to Daniel. They were talking in hushed whispers which I couldn't make out.
"Guys I'm stuck!" I shouted. Immediately Daniel ran up to me and took my hand before smiling. He picked me up bridal style and carried me down to the table. Everyone went silent and gave a creepy smile. What was going on. I looked over at Daniel who was bright red.
"What did I miss?" I asked.
"Nothing." Daniel replied a little too fast which earned a laugh from everybody at the table. Okay then?....

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
A/N Hey guys it's Jade! Thank you all for the support and I live each and every one of you ❤️