Chapter 7: Days in Hospital

**[UNEDITED 161026]

-----

Hospital. In the ward. Midnight.

Eversince in the morning, they never leave the room but stayed back to wait for Kai to awake patiently. But, not even a single sign nor a body movement was showed that he will wake up.

Kai was perfectly laying on the hospital bed with eyes closed shut, face coloured as white as the paper sheets and lips turned pale. White, warm blanket covering part of his body. Looking as angelic like as he was sleeping peacefully, without any problems to take care of.

Krystal sat on the chair beside the bed with her hands holding onto Kai's tightly as if she never thought of letting it go. She stare at the man woefully.

The hospital was already secured with tight safety as the media and reporters had no chances to interview them. And no, they didn't have an idea that Krystal came to visit Kai as well. It's better off that way so there's no any other sick rumours to spread.

"Kai," she called on his name softly, "You have to wake up already. I'm here."

Kai shows no respond, only the beeping sounds from the heart-scanning machines beside his bed accompanied the silence. The members are watching the two silently, feeling the suffocating air inside the four walls of the hospital room. Krystal heaved a sigh for the countless time.

"Krystal," Lay pat her on the shoulder and Krystal craned her neck to the latter, "You should go back to dorm first. We are worried for your health."

Krystal looks hesitant to leave the bed but then Baekhyun spoke in encouragements, "I'm sure that you have a schedule for tomorrow. Please consider to take a rest first. We don't want you to get sick." he smiled.

"But, what if Kai's awake?" She asked while looking at the guy on the bed.

"Don't worry, we'll call you immediately if he's finally awake." Sehun then said with reassuring smile while patting her shoulder.

She finally agreed with heavy-hearted and Chanyeol volunteered himself to drive her to the dorm to make sure she is back safely.

In the car, either of them spoke despite the situations now. The only air that accompanied them is a sounds of the roaring sound of an engine.

"Do you know," Chanyeol break the ice between them as she turn her head to the man that driving beside her, "Kai, he really loves you. I never see him loving anyone else like how he love you. He always brag about how lucky he is to have you and that he will be purposing you one day." Chanyeol said with a soft chuckle in the end.

Krystal ducked her head, "H-he did?" She asked, holding the tears that were burning in her irises.

"Yeah. He is indeed a gentleman. You're so lucky to have him too, Krystal, remember that," Chanyeol said again. "Don't lose hope in him, Krystal."

"I know. I will never." She replied in a matter-of-factly. "Thank you, Chanyeol." She said with a softening smile.

Chanyeol smiles back, eyes still on the road, "You're one strong and patient girl. He must be grateful to see his girl always taking care of him. Aish, I really envy him." Chanyeol jest, pouting.

Krystal, for the first time ㅡ finally cracked a little laugh. She feel at ease after hearing those honest words.

Kai, no matter how far you are, I will always chase you. No matter how world are trying to separate us, we would always stick to each other. And no matter what happens, I will always love you. Forever.