Chapter 4: Crying Hearts

**[EDITED 161026]

-----

EXO was currently in their van, heading back to their dorm when suddenly, f(x)'s song "4Walls" was playing on the radio and it was Krystal's chorus part.

Every members in EXO were awkwardly looking at Kai who was sitting quietly at the back seat while looking out the window.

Suho whispered to the driver, "Uh, turn off the radio, please?" He knew about Kai's relationship with Krystal and also why they broke up and he was just helping this guy to move on and at least, stop overthinking about the break up.

"Don't," Kai, who've been quiet all along the ride finally spoke for the first time without looking away from the car window. "Don't turn off the radio."

All the EXO members look at him concernly as if they can read what's in his mind. He probably missed Krystal but he can't say anything about it. He was hurted, the heart is crying.

No one dares to ask him anything about it. Even Suho, he decided to leave it all for Kai settled it himself as mature as he is.

Kai has changed so much.

He used to be the noisy and hyper kid among the members but now, he would always being quiet. He often skip meals and keep absenting the training. EXO members were worried if this matter will affect his carrier as an idol star.

They become more worried after founding Kai coming to the dorm in one night, drunk and smells like alcohol and ciggarettes. They're very disappointed with Kai's behavior yet they understood that everything was tough for him.

...

EXO's dorm.

"Kai, did you really okay?" Sehun, his bestfriend asked as he sat on Kai's bed beside Kai. Kai didn't bet an eye on Sehun as he was ducking his head down.

"I don't know anymore," he sighed for the nth time, "How do I look exactly?" Kai asked.

It doesn't took a long time for Sehun to answer, "Terrible." ...honestly.

"Well, thanks." Kai replied sarcastically.

"You're missing her, right?" Sehun asked cautiosly.

Kai lift his head to look at Sehun and then he dropped his head again, "Maybe, too much. I love her so much, man. You don't know how hurt I am that we have to break up."

"Still, you are the winner here. You claimed her heart even from the very start. I just really hope that you won't neglect her." Says Sehun.

In fact, Sehun do had a little crush on Krystal back then when he saw Krystal for the first time. Love in first sight, I guess? But the feeling doesn't stayed for long because he knew that Kai also liked her. Kai, he never knew about the guy's true feeling. But, he do have a instincts about it despite Sehun's over-careness for Krystal.

"Of course, I will! It's.. just that.. we're in a bad terms now. For the past two months I didn't talk to her, it was such a torture." Kai replied, feeling down.

"Boy. Why are you making this looks so hard? If I were you," Sehun paused to think a right and wise words to say. Kai waited for his answer patiently. "If I were you, I will never let go of the people I love even it will take everything I had in this world."

Kai thoughts about every single words that his friend told him. Then, It hit him. Like a loud pang being knocked on his head -- he finally realized. Standing up, he pat Sehun on the back, "This is why you're my best buddy. Anyway, thanks, bro."