Chapter 5: Misunderstand

**[EDITED 161026]

-----

SM Building. f(x)'s Practice Room. Kai's POV.

"Where is she going?" I asked Victoria since she was the only one in the room.

Damn, I didn't came all the way along just to know that Krystal is somewhere I don't know. I really need to see her right now. Oh, how I wish I could just use my 'super power' to transported myself to wherever she is now. Silly times.

"She texted me earlier, she said she was out with Taemin to the café," Victoria said calmly. "Why?" She asked and grinned teasingly.

"Geez. Why is she with Taemin?" I groan in irritation. I rested my hands on my hips, feeling hot out of sudden.

Victoria scoffed, "Why, Kai? Are you jealous? Why would you be jealous of Taemin?" She was staring at my face but I avert her gazes. Am I being too obvious?

Yes, Taemin is my bestfriend and I trusted him more than anyone. But hey, it's Krystal we're talking about. I still get jealous!

I stutters, "I-I'm not. I-I just want to talk to Krystal."

Victoria's face softened as she smiled, "It's a good thing to see you finally gotten all the encourage, Kai. But, please make sure you don't hurt my dongsaeng." She said full of authority.

"I will never hurt her." I said with seriousness.

Victoria nodded her head, "Anyway, they went to Café XXXX. I'm going, take care."

With that, I immediately drove off to the destination. I can't wait to see Krystal this time. I really want to talk to her. Staring at her beautiful face and hold her hand like before. Sehun's word keep rewinding in my mind.

"If I were you, I will never let go of the people I love even it will take everything I had in this world."

Oh, that guy. Since when did he become a love expert?

...

This is it. I finally arrived at the café. Somehow, I felt nervous and I don't know why. I have to make sure that no one sees me, I put on my hoodie and mask before stepping into the entrance. I searched for her everywhere in the café.

Good thing, there's no one in here accept for the girl and a guy who were hugging sweetly. I assume they are a couple so I ignored them. I looked around again untill I realised something; that girl looks so much like Krystal.

I squint my eyes to get a clear view. The girl release the hug and I can finally see the face clearly. I widen my eyes in shockness, my jaw dropped. Is that Krystal?

Who is she hugging?

And, why is she's crying?

The guy's back is facing me so I can't really recognized who it was but one thing for sure is my blood is boiling up to the sick temperature right now. Should I make a first move to attack?

No, no. That's a very immature of me.

I pretend to walk across their table and I finally saw who it was. What the...?

Lee Taemin?!

Now, I'm fuming mad. Why is Taemin hugging Krystal? What is happening now? Is Krystal perhaps.. cheat on me?! Oh no, no. Taemin buddy, I'm sure you don't wanna mess with me.

They seem to be unaware of my existence since my face was covered with a mask. They probably didn't recognized me. But, my thoughts has been rubbed off by Taemin as he eyes me suspiciously.