Chapter 2: Messed Up

**[EDITED 161026]

-----

When she thought that their relationship was going smoothly, everything went messed up. And she trusted the guy for saying that everything is fine.

Is everything fine?

For the past two days, rumours are already spread around the internet and news. It's, somehow, amazed them on how netizens could typing so fast that the rumours could spread around the world in just two days. And when I said "them", I'm referring to the couple; Kaistal -- the ship name that the fans labeled for the pair.

There's little fans who were leaving a positive messages on their Instagram accounts and supports for the couple and some are otherwise, creating a hate accounts, weird hashtags and whatsoever.

That night, the couple met each other again inside the practice room to talk things out.

...

SM Building. EXO's Practice room.

"But, Jongin, we have no choice!" Krystal shouted. Kai was very aware when Krystal called his real name as to mean that she is serious.

Kai turn his back facing Krystal, hiding his tears that were slowly forming. He's crying. He can't accept the fact that they're gonna drift apart. He can't even bear a day without her. He's crying because he will lose his girlfriend.. his bestfriend. For the past 6 years of being with each other, it's very hard for him to let go of Krystal just for the simple'we-are-breaking-up'  words.

"No, Soojung. I'm not letting you go," he said, "Please, we just have to work things out." He said again, emphasizing certain words seriously.

Silence embraced them for a while.

"I.. am scared," She said, trembling. "I can't bear losing you. I don't know what to do." She started to sob.

Kai immediately turns his back and spread his arms around her body for a tight hug as he rested his chin on Krystal's head and she buried her face on Kai's muscular chest. "We'll think about any way. Don't cry, please."

Like a magical words, Krystal apparently stopped crying but she unexpectedly pushes him, making the guy stumbled backward. His face was shocked and confused, "No! There's no way for us. We can't be together." blurted Krystal, recalling what just happen to them last night.

***

Flashback; Last night. SM Building. Practice room. Krystal's POV.

Eonnis and I were currently practicing our dance when suddenly a co-trainee entered our practice room to called on me.

She said that Director SooMan wanted to have a talk to me. I'm not suprise and instead, I was.. expecting it. My eonnis told me to be strong and I thanked them half-heartedly. It's not like I would cry but.. maybe I will. I excuse myself afterwards.

On the way to SooMan's office, I bumped to Kai who was currently making his way to the same direction.

I knew it. It must be something about the rumours since Kai was called too. "Krystal," He began, "No matter what he said, just keep quiet and let me talk for us, okay?"

I nodded understandingly. "Are you okay?" He asked again.

"I'm okay." I lied.

Am I really okay? My hands are shaking and I feel like I could collapes in any minutes by now. I felt so nervous. Even more nervous than going on a stage. I'm nervous about one part, what will happen to us?