Chapter 3: Haters

**[EDITED 161112]

-----

Two months. It's been two months after the last time Krystal talked to Kai. Two months has gone with so much difficulty. Beside, Krystal suffering from bad fever and Kai sprained his ankle that make him walk with crutches. Both of them still care about each other but they just need to keep their feelings. Thus, either of them send any messages or calling each other like they used to.

Last week, SM released an article about the rumours to clear things up. In which, it read,

"[CONFIRMED] EXO's Kai and f(x)'s Krystal aren't in any relationship. Both explain that they're happen to bump each other and had a casual eating at..."

Now that when she reads that, she wondered about how Kai will react seeing that news. It must have hurt him a lot -- a feeling of guilt started to crept inside her. Am I doing the right thing? Is breaking up 'cause of our carriers is the best choice for us? Or, at least, for everyone?

But I don't have any other choice. Being an idol, standing on the stage, and being the attention of all eyes are all Kai's dream. And, I can't let him dropping his dream just because of me.

I really hope he understand our situations. Understand me. I did this for him. For us.

...

Krystal searchs for the news on her phone. Her crystal clear eyes began to formed a hot liquid as she scrolled on the comments.

"I'm glad it's actually fake!"

"They aren't supposed to be dating each other."

"Kai oppa doesn't deserve a bitch like Krystal!"

"#Kaistal is a trash"

Haters. No matter what I did, it was all seem to be so fake to them. I'm always be the bad one. I have a name but they called me "bitch", "slut" and whatnot. Why is it always me?

Now that I think about it, why not me? I hurt everyone's feeling. I hurt.. Kai's feeling.

"Krystal," someone from her back approach, "Are you reading hate comments again?" Victoria asked, sounded disappointed.

Krystal lowered her head. Never in her life she expected that she will be this weak. And there, she burst out crying violently. The older motion a circle on her back while hushing her to calm down.

"Krystal, you're better than this. You're a strong girl. Where's the Jung Soojung that I used to know as a bubbly and happy-go-lucky kid?" Asked the leader. She was just worried about her dongsaeng's condition.

Krystal hasn't eaten for the past few days and even if she did, she will vomit everything she ate. She has no more energy to practice and she keep reading news and hate comments about her. Most of the time, she will be wandered off and spacing out.

"I'm.. I'm not strong anymore, eonni," Krystal said, sobbing, "I need him by my side."

Victoria heaved a sigh, "Look, Krystal," she hold both Krystal's shoulder to faced her, "This will be over soon, alright? Don't show the world that you're weak! I know you loves Kai so much but please look after yourself first. He must be disappointed upon seeing you like this, you know." she smiled.

The girls fell in silence for a moments. Krystal took every words that Victoria said deeply and trying to understand it.

"You shouldn't be overthinking about what people talk about you. People speaks, and they will never stop. It is you, you make them stop -- by standing up again and show them what you've got enough." She cooed.