The chimes on the door went off, signifying that someone had just walked in. I looked up at the woman who was previously sitting in her car and smirked once I saw who it was. Just the woman I was looking for: MJ's ex wife. She's got to know something that's going on, which is probably why she was mean mugging me in her car.

"I know you aren't open right now but do you mind squeezing me in? I need to go out of town for a few days and I need my hair done."

I nodded my head. "Yeah, come on in. Sit down at any station and I'll get with you in a second."

I normally don't touch anybody's head that walks in here but today I'll have to make an exception. I usually just walk around and make sure my employee's are doing everything right but since I need to speak with her, I figured now would be the perfect opportunity for me to see what she's up to and see what she knows about MJ or Sincere's death.

After laying everything out at my station, I took her over to the sink to rinse out her hair. I wanted to bring up MJ or even Sincere but I didn't know how to. She's so quiet. She's always really quiet whenever she comes around here. She doesn't say much except for 'thank you' once her hair is finished. I don't even know what her name is. Maybe I should start with that.

"So uh, you've been coming here for years," I began as I poured conditioner onto her hair. "You don't speak much, do you?"

"I don't have anything to say."

I scrunched up my face. "Right. So uh, what's your name?"

"Why?"

"I just need to know who my customers are, that's all."

"Kammy," she sighed, making me roll my eyes.

"Real names sweetie, I need real names."

"Kamry, damn. Why you need to know all this information about me anyways? Why can't you just let me be quiet while you do my hair."

"'Cause you look tense, like you could do for a good conversation. Plus these edge of yours need Jesus," I said as I gazed upon her thinning hair line. "You should be glad I was nice enough to say something to you unlike the rest of these bitches around here that keep pulling your hair back tight in cornrows. You need to let your hair breath girl."

She rolled her eyes. "And what experience do you have, other than owning this place?"

"I know healthy hair when I see it, and honey, yours is dead and dry and matted. You need to lay off them sew ins."

"And wear wigs like you?"

I smirked. "Mhmm, but I doubt you'd be able to rock 'em like me."

"Yeah, right," she sarcastically replied.

I rolled my eyes as I rinsed the conditioner out of her hair. No wonder MJ got rid of her, she's rude as fuck but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop pestering her. I'm gonna keep bothering her until I get some answers from her. I know she knows something about my best friend. I helped her up from the sink and led her over to my station so I could get prepared to do her dry ass hair. This bitch is messing with the wrong one. I'm the one doing her hair, so she better be glad I've calmed down my ratchet ways over the years or else she'd be walking out of here with a shiny, bald head.

"So, you from around here?" I asked, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Mhmm."

"Oh, well I'm from Compton too. Since you from around here, you know my friend?"

"Mhmm."

I rolled my eyes. Is that all this bitch can say? "Oh, really? Who's my friend?"

"The blonde one with the freckles. I seen y'all around here when I was growing up. She's with King, right?"