08

Lucy stood there awkwardly as she waited in line for her breakfast. It was her third day here as a slave and Natsu had told her that she now needed to queue for her breakfast every morning. The line was long and Lucy had woken up late today. There was really no one she knew, she didn't see Virgo or Aries.

A tall, busty woman with wavy pink hair cut in front of Lucy roughly, shoving her backwards. Lucy scowled and gritted her teeth. Dammit, she had been waiting for an hour and this woman just arrived and cut in ? Normally Lucy would have just ignored her, but right now ? She was starving, not exactly starving, but you know, just incredibly hungry, and irritable.

"Can you please go queue up ?" Lucy said politely as she tapped the pink-haired woman on the shoulder.

The woman turned around and glared. Lucy found herself glaring back.

"Don't you know who I am ? I'm Sherry, Lyon-sama's personal and favourite slave. How dare you talk to me like that, you lowly tramp ! Apologize now !" The woman said hotly, pushing Lucy.

Lucy didn't really know who Lyon was, but he couldn't be as important as Natsu, she guessed.

"I don't care, I'm Master Natsu's personal slave, woman, so get your filthy hands off me !" Lucy growled, pushing Sherry's hand away.

Sherry glowered but she didn't say anything. She just huffed and turned on her heels, walking off. Lucy smirked in truimph and she heard a soft giggle from behind her.

"Was it very funny ?" Lucy asked, amused as she saw the bluenette behind her laugh.

"Yes, that look on her face was priceless !" The girl giggled.

The girl had short, messy blue hair held up in a bandana, and she was rather short in stature. She had brown twinkling eyes.

"I'm Lucy." Lucy grinned, liking the girl already.

"I know, I'm Levy !"

Both girls started chatting to pass time and Lucy realised that she liked the girl a lot. Levy was witty, intelligent, and she loved books as much as Lucy did.

Finally it was Lucy's turn. The gruff cook grunted, and Lucy said her Master's name. She was then given a tray of egg and toast, along with some ham. Levy however, was only given some toast.

"How come you got so little food ?" Lucy asked Levy.

"Well, my master isn't as prominent as yours, Lu-chan !"

"Oh." Well, at times like this, Lucy felt soemwhat sorry yet glad that her master was Natsu.

"Well, how did you get captured ?" Levy aksed curiously as both females sat down.

"My father owed this organization money. You ?"

"I was taken after my parents were killed by this organization." Levy shrugged.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it's all in the past anyway. That was about three years ago ?"

Lucy smiled at Levy, who smiled back.

"Well, tell me about that woman, Sherry." Lucy said.

"Well, she's Lyon's slave, as you heard. Lyon is a high-ranking official here who's well-respected, but not as respected as Natsu or Gray though. Sherry used to be one of the higher-ranking slaves since Natsu and Gray both refused slaves. She's a bitch and she loves throwing her power around, but now that you're here ? She's nothing." Levy explained with a grin.

A mean bitch huh ? How come there were always such people no matter where she went, Lucy wondered.

"Well, who is Gray's slave ?" Lucy asked curiously.