04

IMPORTANT : I AM CHANGING THIS STORY FROM PRESENT TENSE TO PAST TENSE. I will edit the previous chapters when I have time, don't worry, but from now on, new chapters will be in past tense instead of present. So do take note.

Also, I have no excuse for updating other than having been really busy with schoolwork, and kind of lazy during the weekends, so I'm terribly sorry ! But here's an update ! ;DD

remember to vote and comment ! thank you !

------------------

Lucy settled on sulking and glaring at her master. He's a strange one, with pink hair and really sharp teeth . Lucy was currently sitting on the ground in his room. Apparently, since she's his personal slave, she got to sleep in his room.

"Come on, say something." Her master said, and Lucy smirks.

"Hi bastard." She decided to rile him up.

"Bastard ! ? Don't call me that ! "

"You never did give me your name, so I'm calling you something that is true ! "

"Call me Master, but I'm Natsu."

Natsu huh ? Not a bad name. Lucy smiled slightly, before scowling again.

"Okay, bastard. I'll call you Bastard Natsu." Lucy said cheekily, giggling.

"Oh shut it ! "

"Bastard ! Bastard ! " Lucy sang gleefully, pleased that she was annoying her master.

"God. Let me give you some ground rules, and I'm serious. You need these for your survival. I'm marginally okay with you being rude to me, but the other masters aren't. So don't be rude to them, unless you want an early death."

"Sure, bastard." Lucy said, before smiling slightly, "Thanks." 

It's nice of him to warn her.

-

-

-

Thanks ? Did that feisty blonde just said thanks, and she smiled ? Natsu was shocked, no, pleasantly surprised that the blonde, oh, no, Lucy, wasn't such a snappy bitch after all. He grinned back at the girl, who looked shocked that he grinned.

"You have some duties to do, and you need to do them." Natsu said.

"Alright." 

"Firstly, just keep my room clean, and you are to stay in here at all times. The collar will let me know where you are, and I have a remote to see your locations. Frankly, I can also give you slight electric shocks, but that's a little inhuman so I won't be doing it." Natsu explained, and Lucy nodded.

"Okay, that's fine. I'm glad you aren't some sadistic bastard, bastard. But what about my meals ?"

"I'll bring lunch and dinner to you, breakfast will be in the dining hall, you will eat with me."

"Oh okay."

"Just a small note, don't try climbing out of the windows, there are guards outside and it has a force field that will fling you back pretty violently." Natsu smirked as the blonde stiffened.

"Oh, and also, the door will be locked too, and picking the lock is futile." Natsu added on, smiling smugly as Lucy's eye twitched.

"How... Wait, what ?"

"I know you're the time that will want to escape. So I'm just warning you. You're of better use to me alive than dead." Natsu said coldly, before giving the blonde a wide smile. 

"Um.. Okay." Lucy looked confused for a moment, and Natsu almost found that cute, almost.

"You can spend the rest of your time plotting escape, that's fine by me. I have to go for a meeting, so anything else you need ?"

"I don't need any- wait ! I need clothes ! I hate this dress, it's so ... revealing ! Plus it's cold." Lucy said with a scowl, rubbing her bare arms.

"I'll get you some clothes. For now you can wear one of my shirts if you're cold, they're in the closet. What size is your bra and underwear ?"

Lucy blushed a bright red, before hotly answering, " You don't need to know that ! You pervert !"

"I don't see anything wrong with asking you that ! I need to get you clothes after all !"

"Find Aries then, ask her ! She's the one who dressed me." Lucy's blush had subsided to a light pink flush by now.

"Great, thank god Aries is also in charge of the slave's clothing." Natsu muttered.

"Go already, don't you have something on ?"

"Geez, you're so bossy, and you're the slave, not me."

"Not my fault."

Natsu walked out of the room, but before he left, he poked his head inside and said cheekily, "You know what ? You look cute when you blush."

And ignoring the blonde's shrieks and blabbering, he walked out, time for a meeting.

-

-

-