Seven 60

All practice all I could focus on was Tion. Fuck why was I so mad at him, I was supposed to be over Tyson yet here I am fighting my brothers over him. Maybe I wasn't as over him as I would like to believe. After practice I saw Gabriel standing by his car waiting for me, usually when I saw him I got happy now it just added to my confusion, did I really love Gab or was it that I really just wanted to get over Ty. I walked up to him and pulled him into a hug inhaling the smell of pears.

"So Seven how was practice?" Gab asked.

"I really couldn't focus to much shit was goin on in my head." I said looking out the window. As I was looking out the window I saw two little kids that were obviously brother playing the older looking on was showing the younger one how to ride a bike. Just watching them made me think of me and Tion. "Gabriel can you take me by my house real quick?" Gabriel and I pulled up to my house and I jumped out. I ran through the living room up to me and Tion's room....... well it was my room now. When I got in there I saw Tion's side was completely cleared out. Fuck he must have left. I sat down on my bed and looked at Tion's empty one. I just sat there thinking how I should just call him and at least talk to him. As I pulled my phone out to dial Tion's number I saw I had a text from Gabriel.

GAB: 7 I'LL CALL U L8R 2NITE SOMETHING JUST CAME UP AND I DON'T NO WHEN I'LL B DONE SRRY I DIDN'T CALL I JUST REALLY HAVE 2 HANDLE THIS.

What the fuck was that about. I laid back on my bed and started to let my eyes close when I heard the door open I sat up and saw Dallas standing there looking at me with this amused look on his face. I already knew he was going to start with me.

"Can I help you dude?" I said standing up.

"You know why I'm always fuckin wit you Sev?" Dallas asked.

"No and I really don't care now get the fuck out my room." I said looking him dead in the eyes. I started laughing and walked in and sat on the chair in the corner of my room. "Or not." I said sarcastically.

"Seven my issue with you is that you're too damn soft, all your life everybody in this damn house has treated you like a fuckin baby. That shit makes me sick to my stomach. Every time you get pissed you start crying and shit like a little girl and everybody runs to make sure you're alright like the night of Tion's party you only ran off because you wanted somebody to chase you. Which that nigga Gabriel did. I really think that..............."

"Dallas I really don't give to fucks what you think, aight." I said standing up.

"Oh you wanna fight?" Dallas said with a smile. I tried to rush in but quick as lightning Dallas landed a jab to my stomach and I landed on the floor with I loud crash. "See Seven look what you made me do." Dallas said laughing. "Now that I have your attention let me talk to you for a second. So Tyson, you my have everybody else fooled but not me you love that nigga. I didn't believe it until the other night. I thought it was just a phase you were going through but then I realized that you do love him."

"Fuck.........him." I said trying to catch my breath.

"You're only saying that because you have feeling for him otherwise it won't hurt so bad. Now my other issue with you is Tyson. Now I get it you in love and all that other soft shit but............" I found strength somewhere and tried to sneak Dallas only for him to land another jab in each of my sides making me fall again. "Where was I oh.........When you started dating that dude you cut off all your friends it was like your whole world revolved around him."

"What............. does........... that............. have to do............... with you?" I asked gasping for air.

"Nothing really it's just that when ya'll broke up if you would've had friends you probably wouldn't have been all depressed and shit. Wait now that I think about that's my issue with Tyson besides the fact that he was dating my baby brother, he broke your fuckin heart. Yeah I had a part in it but I did it because I want you to be happy. Sev you weren't happy with Tyson because of his parents so I tried to do the big brother thing and help you out that was my mistake and I'm man enough to admit it. But Sev you need to get your shit together and think long and hard Do you want to be with Gabriel or do you want to be with Tyson. Oh and whatever you decide make sure you at least have people to talk to about your feelings and shit because Tion is gone and Zay is a fuckin idiot."

"Dally I................. thanks." Dallas turned around and smiled at me.

"Hell what are brothers for. I'll see you later Lil Bro." Dallas said walking out my room leaving me with a lot to think about.