Seven 47

Later that day I found myself chillin with Gabriel, I don't know what it was about him but being with him was as easy as breathing. When I was with him I was at peace with myself. We were chillin in the middle of the woods I sat against a tree with my headphones in while Gabriel drew pictures of the forest around him. My head was swarming with thoughts though especially after that conversation with Tyson earlier. "But Izayah is definitely top three." Kept playing in my head, he could have been joking but he couldn't keep eye contact after I questioned him about it, I knew Tyson better than anybody and I knew when he was lying. Damn did I hurt him that bad that he would go out and fuck somebody else? I was so distracted by my thoughts that I didn't hear Gabriel until he threw something at me. I looked at him and smiled. He was so sexy when he was pissed. He looked at me and rolled his eyes and tried not to smile.

"Man you gonna quit rolling your eyes at me." I said walking up on him, and putting my arms around him. He felt so fucking good in my arms and that fact that he smelled like pear made my dick hard.

"Umm don't you think that you should back up a little, I mean I don't want your little boyfriend thinking we were fucking if you go back smelling like me." Gabriel said stepping away from me smiling.

"Man Gab it's not even like that, last night I got caught up in the moment." I said pullin him back into my arms.

"Yeah right Sev, if Izayah hadn't walked in, when he did you probably woulda fucked Tyson. Don't even try and deny it." Gabriel said pushing me back a little, but he still had a smile on his face. I'm glad I decided to tell him what happened, because he didn't even trip. He said he pretty much figure it was going to happen. That's one of the things I liked about Gab, he didn't trip off little shit.

"Yeah you're probably right but, I'm kinda glad I didn't. I don't know Gab I feel like there's something he's not telling me. Like this morning he said Izayah was top three of the dudes he's fucked with. I mean what if there was more than just the one I know about what if he fucked with more niggas?" I asked.

"I mean he could just be saying that to make you jealous, I mean is there anybody you can think of that Tyson could've fucked with?"

"I mean there was this one dude, Fabian but Tyson wasn't feeling him like that, in fact Tyson couldn't stand him. Other than that nah nobody I can think of." I said looking up at the clear blue sky. It was amazing you wouldn't even be able to tell it rained last night.

"Seven........ Seven did you hear me?." Gabriel asked looking at me like I was crazy.

"My bad I zoned out for a second. What were you saying?"

"I asked if the dude was feeling Tyson I mean, Tyson coulda just been running game on you by telling you that he couldn't stand that dude. Like the time when I said I wasn't feeling you, that was me running game on you."

"Oh so you really were feeling me, I knew it." I said smiling.

"I mean like you cute in all but you ain't all that."

"Yeah right Gab I knew you was fronting and shit, I mean I don't think there's a nigga alive that can resist me. I'm sexy ass fuck, stay looking good, smelling good, and my sex game is on point. So I knew you was fronting."

"Seven you forgot a few things." Gabriel said.

"Oh yea like what?" I said walking up on him.

"You're arrogant, got a big ass head, let's see...... oh yeah, that goofy ass look you get on your face when somebody puts you on blast..... yeah that's the one." Gabriel said laughing at me. I looked in his eyes and something past between us. I couldn't resist the urge to kiss him. I gently grabbed his face and pulled it close to mine. The first taste was amazingly sinful. I could taste traces of the orange he just ate left on his tongue mixed with the last of the mint gum I just finished. The kiss lasted for what seemed like and eternity, when in reality it was only like twenty seconds.

"Wow that was........" Gabriel seemed at a lost for words.

"Yeah. So Gab what happens now, I mean you know I'm feeling you.... right?"

"Sev I don't know I mean, it seem like you are but then other times its like you can't get over Tyson. I mean I really wanna be with you but I don't wanna be second." Instead of answering I pulled him close to me again. I had to kiss him again, it was almost like my life depended on it. We started kissing again this time with more passion, Gabriel slipped his hand under my shirt and rubbed his hand across my abs, while my tongue traced the outline of his top lip. My hands slowly found there way to his ass. I couldn't tell you how long we stood like that, the only thing that brought us back to reality was the sound of my phone ringing.

"Seven don't answer it." Gabriel said. I looked down and saw that it was Tyson and pressed ignore.

"I won't. Gabriel, I just decided that I want you. Me and Tyson have grown apart, and that's fine I mean we had our time but obviously we're still, I mean he's still holding shit back from me. I wanna be with somebody I can trust."

"Seven if we get together, I don't wanna give you my all and only get half of you."

"Gab you're going to get everything or nothing at all. My only question is can you handle it?" I said with a smile. Instead of answering me, he pulled me into another kiss.