Seven 23

I stood staring at Dallas. What the fuck was he talking about? I was confused how the hell was he responsible for me cheating it didn't make any sense. Before I could ask him what he was talking about Tion and Zaire walked over to us.

"We'll talk later." Dallas said walking away from us. We went into the next movie and saw that Tyson was in here as well. Damn I couldn't get away from him, even though truthfully I didn't want to. The whole movie I watched him and the other black dude that was with his group. I couldn't really see his face but I could see that him and Tyson were sitting really close to each other and every few minutes or so he would whisper something in Tyson's ear. I couldn't take it anymore I had to leave before I beat both they ass.

"Tion I'm bout to go sit outside I'm now feeling too good right about now." I said not waiting for his response. I left the theater and sat in the lobby. It's only been, what a month and he's already moved on. Fuck, I thought......... maybe that's my problem I didn't think, that's why I'm in the situation I'm in now. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't here Dallas pull up a chair next to me.

"Dallas what did you mean earlier when you said you were the reason I cheated?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"Look Seven... I know i haven't always been the best brother and I know sometimes I get on your nerves."

"Actually all the time." I said looking at him. He kinda smiled.

"Seven at your last game I was sitting in the stands......"

"Wait you were there?" I asked confused.

"Seven I was at all of your games. But this one I was sitting behind some colorful ass nigga, and all he kept talking about was how he couldn't wait to get wit you and how he couldn't stand your nigga. So during halftime I pulled him to the side a told him all he had to do was get you drunk and you'd fuck him, and to top it off I'll take pictures." I could feel the blood in my veins heating up but I let him finish before I decided to beat his ass. "Raymond asked why did I want to break ya'll up and I told him. You were to good for Tyson and I couldn't take the shit his parents were putting you through."

"How did you know about that?" I asked confused.

"Because Tyson's dad approached me with an offer he'd give me $5000 dollars if I could get ya'll to break up."

"So what your telling me is you got paid to set me up with Raymond, take some pictures and tell Tyson."

"Yeah but Seven, I didn't realize you really loved him." Instead of getting mad I jumped up.

"So I really didn't fuck Raymond, I knew it because I don't remember shit." I said smiling. I was so happy until I saw he look on his face. "Dallas what........."

"Seven you did fuck him.It wasn't supposed to go that far but you were drunk and Raymond couldn't help himself. After you were done you tried to leave but you could only find your pants. Didn't you notice when you got home that you didn't have any boxer or nothing on?" Damn that was true but I really didn't pay it any mind because of my hand.

"How did you......... Raymond has my boxers?" I asked. Dallas tried to hide his smile.

"Yea, you were really drunk."

"You know I should beat your ass right?" I asked him.

"Yeah but........."

"But you didn't make me fuck him, I did and now I gotta make it right." I started to get up but Dallas grabbed my arm.

"Look I fucked up too, and I wanna help you get him back."

"Dally look I'm trying my hardest not to beat you ass right now so give me some time to calm down before offering your help." I got up and dialed Tyson number and once again I got sent to voicemail. A smile came to my face, I always liked a challenge and this was probably going to be my hardest challenge yet.